Chapter Ninety-Eight: Outnumbered

"Get the hell off me!" I pulled my wrist away from his grip

Sam started to uncontrollably laugh, "You don't know what's going on outside, Lydia." He says as he takes steps closer to me.

I walked back and I tripped, falling onto the floor. "You are still as weak as you were before, nothing changed. I'm surprised you are still human if I'm honest with you," he knelt and sniffed the air.

"I can still smell your fear," he grinned.

"Get away from me."

"No can-do princess, we are finishing where I left off," Sam's eyes turned red as his fangs were now exposed.

He came closer to me as I felt my body pull closer to him, my eyes never left his.

"Get away from her!" I heard Jimin scream, I fell from his arms onto the floor as I groaned in pain.

What just happened?

I attempted to crawl away from him, but he grabbed a hold of my legs and dragged me closer to him. I screamed for help as Jimin came dashing towards us with Taehyung and Yoongi behind him. They went to attack Sam straight away, I couldn't see what was going on, but I heard screams of pain still in the background.

I got up on my feet and ran to the window. It was like a scene from a horror movie. The whole street was covered in bodies and so much blood scattered all over the place.

I instantly felt sick at what I was looking at.

"Lydia get back from the window!" Yoongi shouted causing me to snap out of it.

I turned around as tears rolled down my face, I was going to die. I wanted my dad, I wanted Jungkook, I wanted everyone I loved to be okay.

I sat in the corner of the room uncontrollably shaking. This was not happening.

Suddenly the front door was kicked open as I held in my scream. "Where is she, Sam?" I instantly knew it was Nathaniel.

"You stay away from here!" Taehyung yelled attacking Nathaniel, I let out my scream as I watched Taehyung tackle him to the floor.

"Found her."

Seconds later, Namjoon and my dad came into the house covered in blood, "We are outnumbered."

Namjoon snaps Nathaniel's neck as it sends him out cold. He does the same to Sam as the 2 men were now looking like they were lifeless.

"That will hold them back for a while, Lucas we need to do this now! It's that way or she has to be like us," he gave him the options.

I watched my dad shake his head, "No, I prefer the other way, we just need to keep her safe." He demanded.

More yells were getting closer and closer, "Lydia, where are you?" Namjoon shouted.

"I'm here," I shakily stood up from the corner.

The rest of the boys came into the house, also covered in blood.

"We need to go somewhere private, we have to get to the opening of the town," Namjoon told everyone, "Run the back way, nobody will notice us."

Everyone vanished and only me and my dad were left, "Get on my back, quickly."

I jumped on his back and closed my eyes, I did not want to experience this.

I felt a strong gust of wind around me, but I still never dared to open my eyes, I didn't want to get motion sickness, not today.