Chapter Eight-One: Christmas Special

A few days went by and the boys would go out at night and search the town, but someone had to stay by my side

A few days went by and the boys would go out at night and search the town, but someone had to stay by my side. Jungkook had offered every time they would go out, Namjoon wasn't so sure about it, but he would let it slide.

There had been no signs or traces of Sam, it was like he had just vanished.

"Wake up everyone, it's Christmas!" I heard Hoseok shout. A grin formed on my face as I turned to my side. They weren't going to look for him today since it was Christmas. They told everyone in town to keep an eye out but spend time with their family and friends.

My door banged open, "Wake up Lydia, it's Christmas!" Jimin and Taehyung yelled jumping on my bed.

"I'm up!" I chuckled, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I have hardly been getting any sleep lately, I feel like I was drained of energy from everything that's happening.

I shooed the boys out of my room and went to brush my teeth and get ready for the day.

I put on a simple outfit, I wanted to feel comfortable since I don't think I was going today.

I put my hair in a messy bun and pulled out some strands of hair, I looked tired, but I didn't want to ruin the day by sleeping.

I made my way out of my room and noticed everyone downstairs waiting on me, "Hey everyone, Merry Christmas!" I greeted.

I heard them all greet me back.

"Merry Christmas."

I smiled and hopped onto the couch pulling a blanket over me, "Who wants to go first?" Jin asked. I put my hand up, "Can I give you all mine first?" I asked, they all nodded, and I got up and gave everyone their presents. The doorbell had rung and Namjoon put his presents down and went to quickly open them.

I heard laughter from the door and Namjoon came back with Beth, "Merry Christmas!" Beth yelled.

She came up to me and gave me a big hug, I let go and went to get her presents, "Here you go" I handed her it as she smirks, "Hm, I wonder what this could be?"

Beth tore the wrapping paper away letting out a big squeal, "I knew it was mine, it's so beautiful," she jumped up and down with her new bag.

"You're welcome," I laughed. She gave me mine, and it was a cute charm bracelet, it was so sparkly, I loved it.

"Lydia you are the best!" I turned around and Hoseok had his Fila hoodie on, "She knows me better than everyone here," he did a little dance showing the hoodie off to everyone.

"Glad you like it," I smiled.

I watched everyone else open their presents from me and they all loved what they had got, Jungkook was the last to open his.

His breath hitched as he looked up to me with a massive smile, "I love it so much, thank you!" He came up to me and gave me a big hug.

I got him a new phone case, it had everyone in it including Beth and myself. I also got him a new game for his console.

"You're welcome, I'm glad you like them."

"Thank you, Lydia, we all appreciate what you got us," Jin says.

"It's not a problem, glad you all like everything."

The boys then gave each other presents, then they gave a few to me and Beth, I loved everything they gave me.

Namjoon was the last to give us his gifts, He gave Beth her's first and told her to open it, while she did that I noticed he had his other arm around his back.

I smiled watching her open her present, It was new earrings she always wanted.

"Now, Before I give you this, I just wanted to say that we are all so thankful for you being here. You've gone through a lot this year like moving house, meeting new people, and losing the ones you loved but just remember you are a part of us now. We will always be here for you," Namjoon said slowly giving me the present.

My heart was being so fast, that was probably the nicest thing someone has ever said to me, it made me feel like I was wanted. I started to tear up while opening the small gift, the paper was now gone and it left me with a box, I slowly opened it as bracelet shined inside.

I took it out of the box as it had 'Bangtan Coven, forever and always' engraved on it, I looked up to them confused.

"This is an official bracelet from us, this proves you are a part of us, you are our family. We care about you, and we want what's best for you," Yoongi said. I stared at it until I couldn't help myself any longer, I let it all out. I started sobbing heavily as I held my chest.

"Do you not like it?" Jimin's face saddened.

I shook my head "No, I love it" I put my face in my hands.

"I'm so grateful for you all," I said standing up and hugging everyone.

"Group hug!" Beth yelled, they are crowded around me hugging me, I couldn't stop smiling, I felt so lucky to have them all by my side.