Chapter Thirty-Three: Back Home

"Hey Jungkook," Namjoon greeted walking past me.

"Hey," I said, walking to the kitchen. I noticed Jin pouring a glass of blood and hands it to me.

"How was your day?" Jin asked. I nodded my head, "It was good." I noticed Namjoon walking past the kitchen as I got up and ran to him.

"Namjoon, can I talk to you in your office?" Namjoon agreed, and we both made our way to his office as I sat down in front of him.

"So, what's wrong?" Namjoon asked as I adjusted myself on the chair, I let out a sigh.

"I think I know who- well kind of know who is making these disappearances happen."

Namjoon raised his eyebrow. "What do you know?" He asked, I cleared my throat and proceeded.

"Well, on my way back here a man who I haven't seen before was sucking the life out of a girl, and he kept asking where Lydia was."

"Did anything else happen?" He asked, writing this all down, "He must have noticed me, and he called out my name. He then told me I had a meeting to attend?" I frowned as I couldn't remember having any recent meetings this month.

"What? Let me check," Namjoon pulls out his diary and checks my meetings. It was all clear until November 7th.

"I am very confused about this, it must have been a way to take his leave, maybe?" Namjoon says itching the back on his neck. "Well, thank you for telling me, Jungkook, I will keep an eye out for him, he shouldn't be in this town."

"Thank you." I took my leave from his office and made my way up to my room. I was walking past the bedrooms as I heard a thump coming from my private room. I left it thinking it was probably the wind from the hall making me delusional.

"Jungkook, wait!" I stopped walking and turned my head, Taehyung was sitting on his bed playing video games.

"Here, come play with me, I'm talking on a server and there's this 13-year-old trying to beat mine and this other dude's ass." Taehyung went silent for a second listening to the other man talk. Taehyung let out a laugh and agreed with him, I connected to the server and was added to the game.

"Who's this?" I pointed to the screen showing a character standing beside Taehyung.

"That's my friend who I'm talking to now, we all need to get the other boy because he's been desperately wanting to kill both of us for the past hour now," Taehyung explains as I laughed understanding what I had to do.

"I got this."

I went my own way of hiding in different places until I came across who Taehyung was talking about. I got hit first, but it wasn't enough to kill me, I switched gun and aimed to shoot him. Taehyung belted out laughing as you could hear the kid scream down his mic, I shook my head and laughed, kids these days.

I made my way back to my room and left Taehyung to play with his friend. I got changed into more comfortable clothes and laid on my bed. I turned and got my laptop from under my bed where I had last put it. I went on it and clicked Netflix, I scrolled down and noticed Stranger Things, I smiled at the thought of Lydia and I watching it today.

I clicked on season 2 as it played, two minutes later, again. I heard the same thump coming from the room.

I paused Netflix and got up. The boys knew that room was only for me, nobody was allowed in it apart from me! I grew angry as a thought came into my mind that one of them was trying to mess with me.

I reached the room and slowly opened the door. The room was pitch black until I looked over to the canvases hanging on the wall. The candles surrounding it was lit up, I noticed a silhouette standing in front of the canvases staring at them. I couldn't make out who it was until she spoke.

"You still kept them."

The silhouette slowly turned around and faced me. She walked closer to a candle as her face now became identifiable.

"A-Adelia?" I struggled to break contact with her. This couldn't be real.

"I told you we would see each other again, my love."