2. Dinner

Lee Jonghyun plucked his guitar as long as he could. He should have trained properly for CNBLUE's comeback which is only two weeks away, but so many things are in his head right now. He couldn't focus.

Last night, who knows where the urge, he said something very shocking to Gong Seungyeon. Jonghyun asked her to give him a chance to prove that he really liked her. Yes, everything is indeed out of plan. Jonghyun had no intention of saying that. Initially Jonghyun did only regard Seungyeon as a colleague, someone who became his wife only for the sake of the television show We Got Married.

But this dimpled man feels something else with Seungyeon, the long-haired girl has beautiful eyes. A pair of eyes that can make his gaze can not look away. Then her smile, the way she laughed, subconsciously made Jonghyun always want to see her and hear her voice. That girl is like opium to him.

And without feeling six months have passed. They have been married for six months. That fact is not ready to be accepted by Jonghyun. While he was busy thinking about how to "divorce" without hurting each other, Seungyeon came in with a charming smile. When Jonghyun looked into her eyes, he could feel the sadness there. So he thinks maybe there is an opportunity for him to be able to say that he likes Seungyeon more than just a colleague. Jonghyun wants Seungyeon to know how he feels.

"Jonghyun!" shouted Jung Yonghwa.

"Ah ... Yes, Hyung?" Jonghyun stammered.

"Do you want to practice or not? All you have been doing is daydreaming."

Jonghyun cleared his throat, feeling a little guilty, "Yes, sorry Hyung, I'm a little out of focus." He explained.

"Hyung think of something?" asked Kang Minhyuk, beating his drum slowly.

"No. Nothing." Jonghyun answered slowly.

"Are you still drunk?" Yonghwa asked again. "Last night you celebrated the completion of filming We Got Married, right? Maybe you drank too much?"

"No. I'm just lacking sleep." Jonghyun gave a logical answer so that his friends stopped asking questions.

"Hyung's insomnia relapsed? Calm down, you has a lot of free time now because you've finished shooting We Got Married, you can use that time to sleep longer." Said Lee Jungshin.

"Hm. You're right." Jonghyun muttered.

Jung Yonghwa glanced at Jonghyun, who was more quiet today than usual. "By the way, how about Seungyeon? Did you end it well?" he asked.

"Seung Yeon is really pretty." Minhyuk suddenly said while laughing, making Jonghyun look at him at once. "Ah, Hyung just calm down, I won't take it."

Yong Hwa who laughed again asked, "How?"

"We're fine. She's worked hard." Jonghyun answered flatly.

"You guys are still in touch, right?" Asked Jungshin.

Jonghyun speechless for a moment as if thinking of the right answer. "Ya, we still."

"I guess your relationship will be longer than this, I feel a little guilty you have to end everything sooner because we will be making a comeback." Yong Hwa played the guitar slowly. "Seungyeon, she's a good girl." He continued.

"Seeing Hyung 'getting married' makes me want to date too." Minhyuk said.

Jonghyun just listened to the conversation of his three best friends in silence. He honestly wanted to be honest about what he had done last night. About how he followed his heart which said that he liked Seungyeon more than they saw.

"Hyung ..."

Yong Hwa, the only one who felt called 'Hyung' by Jonghyun said, "What?" he asked.

"Long time ago.." Jong Hyun hesitated, "When Hyung has to end the relationship with Seohyun-ssi, does you hesitate?"