17. Can u move on?

If only Jisoo did not consider her relationship with Lee Jonghyun just a mere game maybe now she would not be like this. She knew Jonghyun was a good man, but in the past she thought that his kindness was boring. Jonghyun is too good to be invited to go to the night club, too good to be invited to spend the night in a hotel, too good to be invited to hang out with other friends for talking about dirty things. Until finally Jisoo met with Choi Daehyun, a man who was four years older than her, the only son of a family who was quite wealthy, because his parents were the owners of more than ten fancy Italian restaurants in several cities in South Korea.

Perhaps because of the thick wallet supported by the look of the ulzzang Daehyun felt he could date any woman and treat them as they pleased. Including Park Jisoo. A model of a large agency that is trying her luck in the world of acting successfully he conquered. His expertise is indeed, issuing sweet sentences that make a woman's heart beat faster and easily fall in love, giving him whole heart and body, then when they have surrendered to him all, Daehyun just threw them away.

In Jisoo's eyes, the two men were like earth and sky. With Jonghyun she feels loved, but it's very difficult to get other benefits. Such popularity. She thought, she would succeed in opening their relationship to the media and making her name skyrocket rapidly in the industry. But in fact it is very difficult. Jisoo didn't get anything.

Whereas with Daehyun, Jisoo is very spoiled, even though that one man is not a celebrity but thinking that being a daughter-in-law of a wealthy family is not bad. Jisoo doesn't mind. And again she felt Daehyun was much more pleasant. They can spend vacation time by going to several countries in Europe without having to think about the tight schedule and paparazzi that are everywhere. The man gives everything, meets all her needs, never refuses to be invited to "have fun". With Daehyun, Jisoo feels freer, more able to be herself, as is. Until unknowingly the woman fell in love. And forget the other man she hurt.

There was no regret when Jonghyun knew she loved another man, she felt happy instead. No need to bother saying farewell words. What an idiot for Jonghyun's feelings. Until that day she read an article where FNC Entertainment confirmed that Lee Jonghyun, her ex-boyfriend, was dating a rookie actress after the two became a couple at a virtual wedding.

Jisoo can't believe Jonghyun wants to do that. That is, why would Jonghyun want to announce his date with Seungyeon but not with her? That made her angry. She should have gotten the spotlight herself. The name should have been first known for successfully dating Lee Jonghyun. And another thing that makes her even more angry is when she sees Jonghyun and Seungyeon looking happy.

Jisoo stared at the screen of her cellphone which was slowly turning dark after hearing Jonghyun say angrily from across there. She didn't expect last night Seungyeon would pick up the phone and she had guessed that there would definitely be a misunderstanding between the two people because of her.

A few hours later Jisoo heard the sound of her house bell ring and knew who was behind the door. Definitely Jonghyun. So immediately she untied her hair and made strands of her hair messy. Then hobbled to open the door.

"Oppa?"

"I have something to talk about." Jonghyun said directly.

"Come in." Jisoo said quietly, lowered her face, showing a sad expression.

Still able to maintain a little patience left and for the sake of ethical manners, Jonghyun entered. Then immediately surprised to see the state of the house which had just been hit by a hurricane. Lots of items lying on the floor, falling photo albums as well as flower vases that have been turned into broken glass everywhere.

"What just happened?" He asked. Jisoo who still bowed her face was just silent. "Answer me."

Instead of answering Jisoo just shook her head slowly, still lowering her face. Then Jonghyun looked at her from head to toe, Jisoo's hair was a mess, her eyes were swollen like she was crying, her face was pale and he found some blood stains on her legs.

"Are you hurt?" Jonghyun asked again, this time while approaching Jisoo. The man was bent so he could look more closely at the blood stain and found that the wound was on the sole of the foot.

"I am alright." Jisoo said softly when Jonghyun was just about to touch her feet.

Ignoring her, Jonghyun continued to examine the wound, raising Jisoo's left leg which made the woman reflexively hold his shoulder to seek balance.

"What has happened here?"

Without Jonghyun knowing, Jisoo smiled slyly, feeling victorious. She knew Jonghyun would melt if he saw her hurt. And it is proven now, angry Jonghyun has disappeared. Replaced by Jonghyun who was attentive, even his tone of voice showed that he was completely worried.

"There is no." Jisoo answered slowly.

"It's a lie. Come here, your wound must be treated." Jonghyun led Jisoo to sit on the sofa, being careful not to step on broken glass, then raised Jisoo's two feet on the couch so as not to touch the floor. And as though memorizing every storage location in the house, he hurried to one of the drawers to get a medicine box.

"Forgive me." Jisoo whispered softly and winced as Jonghyun washed her wound using aethanol.

"For what?"

"To take care of me like this."

Jonghyun cleared his throat, "I'll forgive you. If you want to tell me what happened here."

Jisoo spread her eyes to the entire messy room. "Daehyun oppa ..."

Jonghyun flinched at the name, but he waited for Jisoo to continue her words while still busy applying the wound medicine and putting a bandage on her feet. Looks like Jonghyun really forgot his main goal of meeting Jisoo.

"He came here and did all this."

Jonghyun's hand immediately stopped, "Did he hurt you like this?"

Jisoo stared blankly at Jonghyun, then nodded. "Well, actually this wound is because I stepped on the broken glass."

"Why is he still seeing you? Didn't you say you guys are done?"

"He never thought it was over. Even though I wanted to."

Jonghyun grabbed his hair in frustration and let out a rough breath, then shook his head as if he didn't believe what he had just heard. "Why did you let that bastard treat you like this?"

In front of him, Jisoo began to shed tears and sobbed. "This is difficult. Daehyun oppa can do anything."

"But he has no right to hurt you. Nobody has the right to do it." Jonghyun said softly.

Jisoo was getting sobbed, she could no longer say anything. Make Jonghyun who sees it feel sorry. In the eyes of that man Jisoo's current situation was chaotic and clearly needed someone who had to be a strength. So he brought her into his arms, again.

***

QA: Choi Daehyun is a non-celebrity, but who do you think is suitable for the RP?