59. Cuddles

"Are you done with the date?"

Seungyeon was shocked shortly after she entered the apartment. Not far in front of her Jonghyun leaned against the wall while folding his hands on his chest.

"You surprised me!"

"You came home so late." Jonghyun totally ignored Seungyeon's surprise.

Seungyeon looks at her watch while taking off her shoes. "It's only ten o'clock. By the way, why you here? Is it because you already know the code so you can just walk in without telling me first, huh?"

"What's the problem with me being here?"

Seungyeon rolled her eyes and walked past Jonghyun just like that, heading straight to the room to change clothes.

"Where did you and Jungshin go? What were you talking about?" Jonghyun trailed wherever Seungyeon walked.

"Just eating ramen."

"Where?"

"At the restaurant you guys usually go to."

"And then?"

Seungyeon who was picking up clothes in the closet turned to look at Jonghyun who was sitting on the edge of her bed.

"You're so fussy."

"I'm not fussy, I just want to know."

"I told you, we only eat ramen. Going out! I want to change clothes."

Jonghyun displays his innocent expression.  "Go ahead."

"Ya, you need to came out of my room first."

"So what if I stay here?"

Annoyed, Seungyeon pulled Jonghyun's arm up and then forced him to come out of her room.

"I'm your boyfriend."

"Noisy!" Seungyeon grunted, closed the door and locked it after she managed to drive Jonghyun out.

Jonghyun chuckled, he returned to the living room, where he had been waiting for Seungyeon to come home, sitting relaxed while watching music on television.

"Since when was Oppa here?" Asked Seungyeon who walked towards Jonghyun, the girl had changed into training.

"Seven o'clock."

Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon's arm to sit next to him, then he just lay down, using Seungyeon's lap as a pillow.

"Did you have dinner?"

"I did."

After that no one else spoke. Seungyeon was busy watching television, completely ignoring Jonghyun on her lap who stole glances several times. Feeling annoyed because of passive Seungyeon.

Suddenly Jonghyun took one of Seungyeon's hands and put it on his own head, a signal for Seungyeon to stroke his hair. Without words Seungyeon accepted the gesture, slowly stroking Jonghyun's hair, but the focus of her eyes remained on EXO's appearance on television.

"You don't want to tell me anything?" Finally Jonghyun started a conversation.

"About what?"

"About what you and Jungshin talked about, maybe."

There is a very clear jealousy in his voice, Seungyeon realized that. She glanced at Jonghyun, feeling happy in her heart.

"I have nothing to say, you already knows the topic of the conversation." Seungyeon is still reluctant to tell.

Jonghyun turned around, now his face sank into Seungyeon's stomach while one hand hugged her waist tightly.

"You gave the right answer to Jungshin right?"