20. Accidental (II)

Jungshin looked at Seungyeon's face which finally fell asleep calmly. He noticed that the girl's breathing was now more regular and her forehead no longer sweat as much as they had met in the waiting room a few hours ago. Earlier the nurse came to check the IV which now has only a few left, and said that Seungyeon's condition was better so there was no need to worry too much anymore.

No one knows why Jungshin wants to do this, that's mean, why Jungshin is willing to be there to accompany his best friend's lover. Even he himself can't remember when he did something like this for the woman he liked.

Jungshin was hesitating between having to tell Jonghyun about where they are now or not. He was not stupid, he was sure these two people were in a bad situation, even though he didn't know what was happening. Honestly, Jungshin doesn't want to be involved with anyone's love affairs, but meeting Seungyeon by chance doesn't feel bad either. Seungyeon is a nice and cheerful girl. Jungshin knows that. Even though he had not found that joy at all.

Jungshin saw the IV bag which was almost dry and immediately pressed the nurse's call button beside the bed. Not long after two nurses came to the room.

"Please slowly, don't wake up her." Jungshin begged the nurse who immediately agreed.

After the nurse finished removing IV from Seungyeon's hand -who was still sleeping- left the room, Jungshin still remained in his chair. Stare at Seungyeon. He did not want to wake Seungyeon up to invite her to go home even though the night was getting late. So Jungshin remained silent, waiting there, until more than an hour later the pair of eyes he was still staring at opened slowly, showing bright brown eyes.

"Better?"

Seungyeon blinked a few times, feeling dazzled by the light right above the bed and then realizing the needle that had been in her hand had not been there. "Hm." She murmured.

"Thank God." Jungshin finally turned his gaze, and said softly. "We go home when you are ready."

Seungyeon frowned, "I'm not-"

"Yoo Seungyeon." Jungshin interrupted, "Listen to me just this time."

No one wonder where the funny Jungshin went, tonight he turned into an adult man who is cool and does not want to be denied. Seungyeon did not really know Jungshin, so when he showed his other side, of course Seungyeon was surprised.

No longer wanting to argue, finally Seungyeon only obeyed when Jungshin went to the pharmacy to get her medicine, Jungshin finished administration, until Jungshin reached out to ask Seungyeon to hand over her car keys.

"Good girl." Jungshin said after receiving the car key.

Seungyeon doesn't know whether to thank or feel upset with her boyfriend's friend. Ah, wait. Seungyeon doesn't want to talk about her boyfriend right now. Jungshin opened the car door and told Seungyeon to come in with his chin, he smiled because the girl just obeyed.

"I feel like I'm with Jeongsu oppa." Seungyeon said when Jungshin was sitting behind the wheel, beside her.

Jungshin smiled, pulled on the seatbelt that Seungyeon hadn't used yet. It seemed like the tall man hadn't realized that he had skinned several times, whether intentionally or not, but it seemed like he just didn't care.

On the way both of them were silent, making a quiet atmosphere, an atmosphere that Jungshin didn't like, so he broke the silence by asking, "Are you okay? Want to eat or drink something?"

"No." Seungyeon answered passively, but then continued, "Thank you, Oppa."

"For what?"

"To help me today." Seungyeon rubbed the tip of her nose, feeling uncomfortable because of the flu. "And to take me home, I don't think I can drive alone."