15. That morning

Isn't it nice just to be quiet watching someone we like fall asleep?

That's what Seungyeon is doing now. All this time just watching Jonghyun who slept face to face with her. Paying attention to every detail of the structure of his handsome face. While Jonghyun's arm is still hugging Seungyeon's waist tightly, it seems like he really doesn't want to let go of that hug.

Seungyeon touched the man's eyebrows with her fingertips slowly, afraid to wake his deep sleep. Then, still with the tip of his finger, the touch moved to the nose, to the cheek that reminded that Jonghyun had sweet dimples, then to the lips. Make Seungyeon smile, because it turns out that lips can do extraordinary things to her.

Satisfied looking at that handsome face, Seungyeon's eyes dropped to the chest with four shirt buttons open. She can clearly see what's inside. How hard the muscles are even when the owner of the body is asleep. Inevitably make Seungyeon blush.

Feeling a little embarrassed -even though there was no one but the two of them there- Seungyeon pulled the blanket that initially only covered them until the waist now reached the chest. Trying not to be too noisy and not touch the hands of Jonghyun who still hugged her.

To be honest, the brown-eyed girl was thinking about what to do if Jonghyun woke up later. She felt too embarrassed to see his face. Fear of being tempted after what they "almost" did.

Yes, almost.

Fortunately, after a bit of "exploration" both of them managed to stop and hold back. In the end they hugged each other in bed, waiting for the breath back regularly.  Then talk about light things until Jonghyun first falls asleep.

Seungyeon dims the table lamp, making the room dim so she can quickly fall asleep.  But only about fifteen minutes the girl closed her eyes, the vibration of the cellphone on the desk really bothered her.

'Who calls at two in the morning?' she asked herself.

Slowly, because she still didn't want to wake her boyfriend, she turned around to reach for her cellphone which kept vibrating on the bedside table.

Oh. Apparently not her cellphone. That Jonghyun's. But that's not what surprised her. The name listed on the screen that makes it freeze.

Jisoo

Seungyeon read it over and over, but it's true that is what was written there.

Why is that woman calling Jonghyun in the early hours of the morning? After deliberation, Seungyeon finally shifted the green button.

"Hello? Oppa?"

Just hearing her voice made Seungyeon mixed feelings. Does she have to answer?

"Oppa? It's me."

Unconsciously, one hand of Seungyeon, who is not holding a cellphone, touched Jonghyun's hand who was still hugging her.  As if looking for confidence.

"What is wrong?" She said in the end, in the flatest possible voice.

"Wh-who?" Jisoo sounded surprised."Isn't this... this Jonghyun-ssi phone?"

"Ya. This is my boyfriend's phone."

"Ah-oh-"

And the connection is lost.

Seungyeon frowned in annoyance. Is that how the woman cut the phone connection?  Impolite.

Jonghyun groaned beside her, "What's wrong?" He asked in a hoarse voice.

Hurriedly putting the cellphone back on the table, Seungyeon turned, "Nothing." She answer.

In the dim light Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon with narrowed eyes, obviously fighting sleepiness. "Go back to sleep, honey."