21. A Plan

"Why did you turn off the cellphone?" Jonghyun took Seungyeon's cellphone lying on the table.

"Out of battery."

"You can borrow Jungshin's cellphone to contact me."

"Last night all I could think of was a doctor."

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon with the corner of his eye, "Don't think of me?"

"No."

"Hey!" Jonghyun is now staring at Seungyeon with perfectly round eyes. Whereas Seungyeon just shrugged lightly, not feeling guilty. Even a small joke like this can make both of them smile.

Jonghyun touched Seungyeon's forehead, "It's gone down." he muttered.

"Hm. I feel better."

"Thank God." Jonghyun got out of bed, "I'll make breakfast, you have to eat a lot after that take medicine." He said while kissing her forehead and passed.

Seungyeon who was still sitting leaning on the bed just smiled at Jonghyun's back disappearing behind the door of her room. They both acted as if nothing happened yesterday. No one mentioned Jisoo's name, Seungyeon only told how she met with Jungshin until the three of them met in the basement, because that's what Jonghyun asked her. And, he said, he had to thank Jungshin for that. Oh yes, of course Seungyeon didn't tell her entire conversation with Jungshin.

This time, again, Seungyeon tried to ignore what Jonghyun had done. The girl again behaved as if she was fine, leaving aside her suspicion and curiosity. No, it's not like she doesn't want to know. Only, she had tried to ask yesterday, and the results were not good. The response given by Jonghyun was not good. And, honestly, some of Seungyeon's hearts were actually not ready to hear anything about Jisoo. She didn't even want to hear Jonghyun mention the woman's name.

She only felt right when Jonghyun was with her. Only the two of them. Like this time. Because in reality, words are not always directly proportional to the depth of a man's feelings. So, let Seungyeon give Jonghyun another chance, an opportunity for their relationship.

Seungyeon sighed, removed the blanket from her body, got out of bed, went out of the room then approached Jonghyun who was busy in the kitchen.

"I want coffee." Asked Seungyeon who was already sitting on the barstool, in front of Jonghyun.

"There should be no caffeine."

"Why?"

"Because you are a patient now."

Seungyeon rolled her eyes, "Then who is that coffee for?" She asked, pointing at the coffee machine still dripping black liquid into the cup underneath.

"Mine." Jonghyun answered innocently.

"I also want to." Seungyeon sulked, she pursed her lips slightly, annoyed. Making Jonghyun annoyed.

Jonghyun shook his head, "No. I will not melt with that aegyo."

"Cheating."

"This." Jonghyun put a bowl full of hot tteokguk filled with egg sprinkles and sliced ​​meat on top. "Eat this. Finish it."

"Oppa really made me like a patient." Seungyeon snorted, annoyed and wanted to laugh. But finally she received the spoon that Jonghyun gave her and then tried the tteokguk one full spoon, and was amazed by the taste.

"Delicious?" Jonghyun asked, answered with a nod of Seungyeon's enthusiasm, making the man proud.

Jonghyun took his coffee cup, took a small sip, while continuing to pay attention to Seungyeon who, despite being sick and just waking up, was still beautiful.

"Oppa, don't eat?"

"Bribe."

Seungyeon smiled, took a spoonful of tteokguk, then remembered, "I have a flu, don't use the same spoon." She said.

Not even Seungyeon reached out to get a new spoon, Jonghyun came up to her and kissed her lips. Make Seungyeon surprised.

"I said I have a flu." She said with cheeks starting to blush.

"Not that I can't kiss you."

"I've told you not to do it suddenly."

Jonghyun chuckled, "We've kissed a lot. Been sleeping together while hugging. But you keep blushing from kissing. Looks like we'll have to try showering together."

"Stop discussing things like that!" Seungyeon looked away, hiding the red blush.

"Ah.. So beautiful~" Jonghyun was happy to be back teasing Seungyeon, but then he cleared his throat, trying to get serious again, "Is it okay if I leave this afternoon?"

"Do you have an event?"

"I have to go to the office to record greeting videos of Christmas and New Year."

Seungyeon paused for a moment, "Ah right, Christmas is soon." she muttered softly.

Jonghyun who could still hear the murmur reached out his hand, smoothing the strands of Seungyeon's hair, "It won't be long, after I'm done I'm right back here." He said.

"No problem. Go. It's work."

"I'm worried because you're sick."

"I'm better now." Seungyeon said cheerfully. "Dont worry."

Jonghyun smiled too, even though his heart still felt uneasy, and... still felt guilty. But he did have to finish his job, he had to be professional, and had to talk to Jungshin.

***

Jisoo took the high heels off her feet and threw them away. She was upset because she failed to pass the audition for a drama. Even though she only auditioned for small roles. It feels useless to be under the auspices of a large agency if her career is difficult to advance. Jisoo repeatedly auditioned for dramas and films but nothing worked. Her model career also dropped, because she was too busy practicing acting, now not many big brands are asking for promotion. In fact, Jisoo needs something that can increase her popularity quickly.

Thinking that, she remembered Jonghyun. The man is the only way she can be popular. Jisoo will be popular if she have a scandal with Lee Jonghyun. But unfortunately now Jonghyun is very difficult to get back. And it was because of Gong Seungyeon.

It feels like Jisoo wants to claw at Seungyeon's face if only they had met. Want to shout angrily at her, and ask her to leave Jonghyun. Jisoo wants Jonghyun back in her hands.

"I already made this wound but that damn guy isn't coming to me anymore!?" Jisoo roughly opened the bandage around her ankle. The cut glass wound that she apparently made on purpose when she knew Jonghyun would come to see her.

"I shouldn't have let Jonghyun go for him!" Jisoo threw her picture frame with Choi Daehyun until it broke.

I do not know for whom the anger was directed, because at this time she was only alone at home. Or maybe actually she was angry with herself because her goals did not go well. Because her life is not going well.

"I will make Jonghyun come back to me. However I will reach that place."

Yes. Jisoo will do anything. She knew Jonghyun would never be quiet if he saw a woman injured. But, if a small wound cannot make the man return to her, then she must make a bigger wound. If she can't make Jonghyun fall in love with her, she will always make Jonghyun feel sorry for her.

Jisoo took the cellphone and pressed the number one that was directly connected to someone. While waiting for an answer, she walked toward the kitchen then brought a can of beer from the fridge.

"Hallo?"

"Daehyun oppa? I want to meet you."

***