63. Maldives

"Oppa..."

Even Seungyeon's hoarse voice made it even harder to control himself.

"Jonghyun oppa..."

"Ya baby?" Jonghyun's breath feels hot against her sensitive chest.

Seungyeon actually doesn't know what to say, she just wants to say his name. Her hand was on Jonghyun's hair, grabbing slowly in response to the kiss, bite and touch of Jonghyun's hand on her chest. She just found out, making out with Jonghyun turned out to be this hot.

Without stopping his mouth activity, Jonghyun's hand dropped to take off the rest of their clothes down there. For a moment, he looked at Seungyeon as if asking for permission, even though he was hesitant, finally Seungyeon nodded shyly, and Jonghyun was sure he was the happiest man tonight.

Very often the previous nights, Seungyeon thought Jonghyun would lose control, and it turned out that her mind had really happened tonight. Nervousness and shame become one when their bodies are completely innocent and begin to be flooded with sweat. Jonghyun was still busy on it, spoiled every inch of her body very skillfully. His slightly wet hair fell on his forehead, the look in his eyes darkened, looking even wilder indicating that he could not hold hisself any longer.

"Listen to me, baby... You may scream, even scratch my back, but please don't ask me to stop." He whispered right in Seungyeon's ear.

The man had positioned himself in the place that was most beneficial for him. Waiting for Seungyeon to say yes to further bring the two of them to further enjoyment.

Seungyeon hugged Jonghyun tightly, caressing the back of the neck to the back of the man. Then she nodded slightly.

"Yeah..." She said in a voice that was more hoarse in suppressing the sigh.

After that no one else spoke. Sighs and groans were enough to describe their feelings more than words. Of course, because every touch Jonghyun feels very soft and full of love. This is a first for Seungyeon. She does not know how the pain or what kind of pleasure the world is often talked about by people. All Seungyeon knows is that she loves Jonghyun, and vice versa. Jonghyun has proven his love as best he can. Then there is no doubt for her to give what the man wants. Errata, which they both want.  Because Seungyeon is also impatient for Jonghyun to lead him to finish what they started.

Seungyeon is ready to accept what Jonghyun will give. The nervousness and shame that had been enveloping had now been replaced by a passion that demanded release.

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon frankly, paying close attention to her expression until Seungyeon closed her eyes as he slowly entered. Jonghyun must desperately hold back his passion so that he keeps moving slowly, not in a hurry. He ignored Seungyeon's fingers clawing at his back.

"Just relax, I won't hurt you, baby..." He said soothingly.

His lips were again crushed, his hands again gave another pleasure in Seungyeon's chest in order to divert the girl from the pain down there.

"Ah, babe..." Jonghyun's voice was hoarse, still trying to get in fully.

Seungyeon felt her muscles tense every time Jonghyun pushed in, somehow had to vent her pain. But the deeper he entered, the longer he moved slowly, Seungyeon was able to adjust. The pain and aching that she had felt had slowly changed into a strange pleasure.

Jonghyun managed to make her forget everything. Just focus on what they are doing right now. Not only did he move his lower body regularly, he also continued to crush his lips and play the rest of her body in the right way. Making Seungyeon more accustomed to receiving his touch, the more she can balance his passion.