52. Getting Broken

There's nothing else Jonghyun wants right now besides bringing Seungyeon into a hug. Attached the girl's body with his own body, giving each other warmth.  It feels like it's been a long time since Jonghyun hasn't breathed in Seungyeon's sweet body scent, which always made him addicted. Then he felt his lips touch Seungyeon's lips, gently moving slowly to then explore deeper.  The girl must know, sighing every time they make out is a separate music for him. Makes him want to hear that sigh again and again.

"Can you give me a way, Jonghyun-ssi?"

Seungyeon's question in a cold tone made Jonghyun return to the fact that he couldn't do what he just thought. At least, not this time.

"We need to talk, Seungyeon."

"There is nothing more to talk about. Do you still not understand?"

"Seungyeon! Please, don't test my patience."

No matter, Seungyeon instead pushed Jonghyun's body to the side, giving her own way into the apartment.  Unfortunately, her efforts to escape were in vain because Jonghyun readily held the door that was about to be closed and just walked in there.

"Yyak!" Seungyeon shouted.

Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon's arm, almost dragged her then sat her on the sofa. His hands gripped the hands of Seungyeon and Jonghyun held his body with his knees right in front of her, making their height parallel to each other staring straight.

"I don't like your attitude like this!"  Seungyeon exclaimed.

"Then don't force me to be hard on you like this!"

No.

Jonghyun actually doesn't want to scream, it's just frustrating to make Seungyeon want to talk to him.

Trying to regulate emotions, Jonghyun closed his eyes while taking a deep breath. A little guilt occurred when he saw Seungyeon was stunned to hear his scream just now.

The tight grip that felt painful began to relax, replaced by the grip of the hand that inevitably warm Seungyeon felt flowing throughout the body.

"Is it because of Jungshin?" Jonghyun asked sharply.

Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun with a look of disbelief. "Are you spying on me?"

"That's not important right now. Answer me Seungyeon, is everything because of Jungshin? Did he say anything to you? Do you like each other? You prefer him over me?"

Hearing the insistent questions Seungyeon's heart sank. She sacrificed her feelings to prevent Jisoo from spreading rumors of her affair with Jungshin that was completely untrue.

But look now. Her sacrifice felt so futile.  Jonghyun accused her of the same thing. Or did Park Jisoo betray their agreement?

"On what grounds are you accusing me of that?"

"I saw Jungshin here a few days ago when I wanted to meet you. He drove you home almost at midnight. You guys are out on a date? Spending a romantic night together?"

"Stop Lee Jonghyun-ssi."

"What can he give you and I can't? How far have you been between you and me?"

"Stop!"

"Did you find the future that you meant by him but not with me? You know the reason you gave for breaking up with me completely sounds like crap! It's better if you are honest with me if you have an affair with Jung-"

Seungyeon cast a hard slap on Jonghyun's face until the man turned sideways, shocked him and closed his lips tightly from issuing painful accusations.