26. It's Not Right

"Are you sure it's okay?" Jungshin asked for the umpteenth time.

Seungyeon rolled her eyes, "Ya Oppa, I'm fine. No problem." She's answer, for the umpteenth time too.

"Thank God you brought a change of clothes."

The girl smiled down at herself, who had just changed. "I didn't know this place belonged to your sister." Seungyeon changed the subject.

"Jonghyun hyung never told you?"

Seungyeon took a sip of her new americano, then answered, "No."

"He really doesn't talk much." Jungshin nodded.

"I know, the ones who talk the most are you and Yonghwa oppa. Anyway..." Seungyeon hung the sentence, hesitating, "You know that guy? Choi Daehyun?"

Jungshin looked at Seungyeon while frowning, "Don't you know him too?"

"Hm... actually not."

"Jisoo's ex-boyfriend." Jungshin said without hesitation. "If they break up."

"Park Jisoo?"

"Which one do you think Jisoo is?"

Seungyeon looked at Jungshin with perfectly round eyes. She vaguely remembered the Minhyuk stories, Jisoo betrayed Jonghyun for another man. Could that guy be Choi Daehyun? That's why Daehyun and Jonghyun's relationship is not good?

"I suggest not getting close to him." Jungshin continued. He's took a sip of americano with his hazelnut syrup mixture slowly. "Daehyun, I mean. He has a bad reputation. Ah, does your arm hurt? He gripped it strongly, right?"

"I am fine." The girl tried to convince Jungshin, until the man nodded.

"So why are you here alone?" Now Jungshin is changing the subject.

Seungyeon shrugged lightly, "I was driving and felt I needed caffeine. So I stopped by here."

"Why do we always meet coincidentally like this?"

The question that sounded so innocent that made the girl with the light brown chuckled, she then raised her gaze toward the man in front of her. And speechless. There, with only a table apart, Jungshin propped up his chin with one hand, staring at her deeply. The man's black iris highlighted something that could not be defined through words.

Seungyeon was silent for a while. Only a while. Before finally answering quietly, "It's just a coincidence."

Make the black iris blink. The blink that was able to remove the strange highlight earlier and turn it into the highlight he used to show. "Just a coincidence." He repeated.

Seungyeon doesn't know the meaning of that look, but she sure seems to see that there are so many emotions stored there. And the question is, why did Jungshin show it to her?

"It's not my intention to intervene or something, don't misunderstand," Jungshin started the conversation again before the atmosphere turned awkward. "But I see that you two are better now."

Of course Seungyeon knows 'you two' in question is herself with Jonghyun. So the girl smiled and looked down, "I hope we're fine."

"Hope?" Jungshin frowned, "So it's actually a 'no'?"

"I don't even dare to ask about Jisoo anymore, I'm afraid to make Jonghyun oppa angry."

"He also never once talked about that woman in front of us." Jungshin took a sip of his coffee again, "Maybe there really isn't anything between them, maybe you are too worried."

Seungyeon smiled. A smile that shone the sadness in her eyes. "I also hope my suspicions are not true. But things always get harder."

"What you mean?"

There was no answer for a few moments. Seungyeon weighed what kind of words her mouth should say. "I don't know whether to say this or not.. loBut I realize I have to tell someone to feel a little calmer."

Jungshin waited in silence. His eyes did not let go of that pretty face. The only movement he made was the finger of his right hand which slowly turned the cup. Until Seungyeon took the cellphone out of the bag and handed it to him, where the screen showed some photos she had taken. Photographs of objects from the terror Seungyeon received.

The photos Seungyeon showed can explain everything without having to talk at length about her worries. In the heart, Seungyeon convinced herself that it was okay if the man who was currently seriously staring at her cellphone screen found out. Maybe, it's fine if Jungshin knows. It's okay, because he's Lee Jungshin.

"Since when?" That question sentence is what Jungshin can finally say.

"The first was more than a week ago, the second I received this afternoon."

"I guess, nobody knows about this." Seungyeon nodded with Jungshin's statement just now, making the man take a deep breath then exhale slowly. His black iris looked back at Seungyeon's light brown iris, "You're not fine." He said.

That's also a statement. Not a question. But Seungyeon did not respond to anything. She is busy asking herself in her heart, is she alright?

"I guess they would only say things like that on social media."

Jungshin sighed again, his left hand combing his hair back, a habit he always did when he was confused or uncomfortable. "Stop reading hate comments on the internet."

"I guess I'll always be able to deal with it."

"And the truth? Can you do it?"

"I am trying." Seungyeon answered softly, as if whispering without conviction.

"You know that terror like this can be prosecuted?"

The girl nodded and then said, "I just don't want things to get more complicated."

"What if the threat is real? What if something really happens? This person even knows where you live. While you have absolutely no clue who they are, how many they are and where they are."

"Will things change if I report this? Will everything be finished quickly and produce something that I really hoped for?"

"So what will you do?"

Seungyeon paused again and again to ask herself what she was going to do. Questions that lately often cross her heads but always end without answers.

"They just want me to leave Jonghyun oppa."

Jungshin doesn't know what words he should define now. Once again, he saw the look in those eyes. A wistful look that clearly says all tastes. Worried, confused, sad and scared at the same time. He must give appreciation to the girl in front of him because she can still smile and laugh happily in front of Jonghyun. Can still act as a kind-hearted lover, although in her heart the girl felt slowly broken.

"At least tell Jonghyun hyung."

"He will be worried."

"Because that's what he must feel. You shouldn't let yourself suffer alone while Jonghyun hyung feels happy without knowing anything. This relationship is about two people, Seungyeon, not one."

Seungyeon digested everything Jungshin said carefully, she understood very clearly what he meant. Everything the maknae said was true. But the thing is, from the beginning Jonghyun always seemed to be hiding something. The man has a tightly closed side and is difficult to penetrate. Jonghyun didn't want to explain about Park Jisoo, nor about his relationship with Choi Daehyun. Didn't tell her anything. He closed his past tightly.

What a fool if the past was indeed buried and would not return. But now Jonghyun's past has reappeared one by one, making it difficult for Seungyeon to step forward with him. Coupled with the terror that arises from the middle of nowhere more terrible. As if loving a Lee Jonghyun was the most fatal mistake she had ever made in a lifetime.

"You know what I want to do now?" Jungshin asked, making Seungyeon shake her head questioningly. "I want to hold you tight."

***