4. Feeling

The beautiful girl focused on the cellphone she had been holding, her bright brown eyes barely blinking reading something there. As if what she was doing was the most important thing right now. 

Occasionally she held her breath then exhaled loudly, or shook her head slowly and then showed a small smile on her lips.  That's what Seungyeon did thirty minutes ago.

"Maybe I shouldn't have read all of this."  She muttered then kept the cellphone in front of her.

But thirty seconds later she reached for the cellphone again, losing her own debate between continuing to read or ignoring all the social media netter's comments about her and Jonghyun.

Many say about how romantic her 'married' life is with Jonghyun, that the two of them look good together and expect their relationship to come true.

Seungyeon didn't expect to get a lot of positive responses from netizens, and this morning Jang PD-nim - producer of the program We Got Married - told her they got high ratings for all the episodes of her marriage that were broadcast on television.

"They both look so good together!"

"Because of them I watched WGM. Lee Jonghyun turned out to be a very romantic man~"

"Gong Seungyeon is very beautiful and she looks very happy together with CNBLUE Jonghyun ..."

"Yesterday I watched the episode where Jonghyun introduced Seungyeon to his family in Busan, and I feel like they will really get married."

"Are the two of them dating for real?"

Seungyeon paused reading the last comment, her eyes wandering.  The question seemed to sound repeatedly in her head. Are they dating? Is she dating Jonghyun? To be honest, Seungyeon doesn't know either.

Until now her relationship with Jonghyun is still fine, it can even be said to be better than when they were filming.

Jonghyun blatantly said that he liked Seungyeon and asked the girl to believe, asking Seungyeon to give him a chance to prove his words.

But... the man never said that they were dating.

***

For the first time in a career as a musician, Lee Jonghyun wants CNBLUE's album promotion period to end soon. Sounds unprofessional right? Indeed. But really, he wanted to have a little free time and go to meet the girl he missed. Everything became even busier because they would hold large concerts in Korea and Japan in less than two months.

Jonghyun is always trying to find time to just send messages and call Seungyeon every day. But he felt guilty for not being able to give much time and attention, and increasingly feeling guilty every time the girl said "It's okay Oppa, I understand."

Jonghyun continued to smile in front of the camera all this time, listening to the conversation of the people next to him and occasionally answering small, trying to look normal so that no one realized he was thinking about something else.

"And our CNBLUE guitarist and vocalist, Jonghyun-ssi, you just got married, right?"  Ask Kim Heechul, he is a member of the legendary boy band as well as an MC at a music event which is currently being visited by guest star CNBLUE.

"Ah yes, that's right. I'm a married man now."

"Yes, as we all know, Jonghyun-ssi recently married actress Gong Seungyeon. What do you think of married life?"

"I think getting married is very good for me. Since getting married I feel happier." Jonghyun answered with a big smile, showing his dimples.

"I see.. And what do you think guys? Seeing one of you getting married?" Ask Hee Chul for three other CNBLUE members.