45. The Last Thing

The sun had set when Seungyeon parked her car in front of a second-story house, in a large yard that was parked as well as a car that she was very familiar with;  Jonghyun's car.

Her body shivered a little when she got out of the car even though Seungyeon was wearing very thick padding. End of January the temperature is always minus, maybe the next few days it will snow.

Seungyeon rushed into the house, Jonghyun had told the door code before she arrived.

Inside, there aren't any signs of Jonghyun, if only Seungyeon didn't see black padding draped over the arm of the sofa.

"Oppa!?" She exclaimed.

"In the kitchen!" Jonghyun shouted back.

After removing the padding because it turned out that the room temperature was quite warm because of the heater, Seungyeon approached Jonghyun who was busy with a spatula in his hand.

Without doubt, Seungyeon hugged Jonghyun from behind.

"Why you so warm?"

Jonghyun felt Seungyeon leaning her face in his back, the girl's hand hugging his waist tightly.

"Because you are from the outside so it feels cooler."

"Hm. What are you cooking?"

Jonghyun turned around, staring at Seungyeon's beautiful face which always made him fall in love every day.

"Corn soup, grilled chicken, cheese tteokbokki." The answer is proud.

"Is it still long?"

"The soup will be over soon, baby. Why?"

"I'm hungry." Said Seungyeon innocently.

Jonghyun laughed amused. "Don't tell me your purpose here is just to eat?"

"Indeed."

Instantly Jonghyun grabbed Seungyeon's waist, pulled it against his broad body and kissed her lips repeatedly, until Seungyeon felt amused and laughed.

"Stop, stop, geez..." Seungyeon tried to push Jonghyun's shoulder, still laughing.

"I just want to eat you." Said Jonghyun exasperatedly.

"I'm too pretty to be your dinner, Oppa."

"You are right." Jonghyun smiled at Seungyeon and her self-confidence. "Now Miss, who is hungry, can you help me arrange everything on the dining table?"

"All right, but my help isn't free."

"I know, I'll repay you with a delicious meal."

Seungyeon chuckled at that. Indeed, Jonghyun's cooking is the best, even though it is simple. And the man never minded cooking for her.

Dinner always feels good for them. Maybe because lately they are difficult to meet, even a little of the available time seems to be more meaningful.

Now that they are sitting on the couch that leads to the back garden after dinner, Seungyeon is grateful Jonghyun brought her to this house, one of the man's houses which he said is only for investment, so it is rarely lived. In contrast to the apartment, here it feels very comfortable, the elite environment makes a peaceful atmosphere, like being far from the frenetic outside world which is sometimes oppressive.

Jonghyun grabbed Seungyeon's hand, stroking it to feel warmer. Beside him, Seungyeon dropped her head on his shoulder.

"How is Jungshin oppa? Is he better?"

Jonghyun kissed Seungyeon's hand he still held, then smiled, "He's getting better, it's too noisy for someone who just had an accident."

Seungyeon chuckled. "Thank God. Then how's it going? What did the police say?"

Fallin' In You (English Ver. Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें