36. Berries

Choi Daehyun pushed the door violently, entering without permission, at this moment he was overcome with emotion because Lee Jonghyun met him. He didn't expect that Jonghyun would dare to do something like this. And worse, he knows the 'business' of both of which has been a secret.

In the past, when he took Park Jisoo openly, Jonghyun did nothing. Not maintaining the woman at all, not angry and giving him a threat. But why with Gong Seungyeon he became like this? Does Jonghyun really not want to lose Seungyeon or his ego as a man injured because his lover will be captured for the second time by the same person?

"Park Jisoo!" Daehyun shouted. Then found the woman was putting on makeup in her room.

Jisoo turned around in surprise because Daehyun's sudden arrival. "What's the matter? Why are you yelling at me?"

Daehyun reached out his hand, grabbed Jisoo's hair that had just been tidied up, made the woman grimaced in pain.

"Are you crazy!?"

"You are crazy! Let me go!" Jisoo shouted back.

"You should have told me that jerk Lee Jonghyun actually dared to disturb my life!" He snapped, followed by a slap on Jisoo's cheek.

Jisoo held onto the hard slap, "What?" She asked, disbelief.

"He came to me and threatened to destroy my life if I ever touched that woman again!"  Daehyun hissed, trying to explain while holding back emotions.

"Don't joke, idiot! How dare he do such a thing. All he has been doing is hiding behind his agency."

"Don't ever say I'm an idiot! You bitch!"  Daehyun pushed Jisoo until her body hit the wall behind her. "He knows I'm in the drug business. And he has all the evidence."

Jisoo winced, feeling pain from the impact just now, "Lying." She murmured. "Then you fight him!"

"And that damn Lee Jungshin got involved a lot too, you know !?"

"Jungshin?" Jisoo asked in disbelief. "What did he do? Why did he interfere?"

"You don't know when I brought Seungyeon and you kept Jonghyun here, it was Jungshin who came like a cheap hero."

"What? Jungshin did that? For Seungyeon?" Jisoo is getting fed up with Seungyeon, why do those men want to protect her Jisoo doesn't understand.  "Destroy them all, Oppa. Including Jungshin. I don't care how, you have to destroy them all."

"Are you making me your bait now? Hm? Do you really want Seungyeon to be destroyed? For what?" Daehyun asked in a low, intimidating tone.

But, Jisoo instead looked at him fiercely, her eyes showing hatred and despair, "Yes! I want her to be destroyed, or die, and Jonghyun come back to me."

Daehyun was stunned. He gave a few moments of pause, only stared back at Jisoo in silence, before saying, "Am I not enough for you?"

Jisoo laughed sarcastically, "Of course not. You bastard, Oppa! And you can't take me to that place. You can't take me where I want."

"Popularity? Is that what you want?"

Jisoo looked away.  Give no answer.

***

"I'll be busy again soon too." Jonghyun said, his fingers smoothed the strands of hair next to his girl.

Seungyeon smiled, "I know. And it will be harder for us to meet."

"I'll see you every time I get a chance. I promise."

"But Oppa will often go abroad."

Jonghyun nodded, "Right. I hope you can accompany."