10. Confused

Someone ever told Seungyeon that if she gave her whole heart to a man, then she lost. At that time Seungyeon really didn't understand the meaning of the sentence, but for some reason now the girl started to think about it.

Seungyeon looked at the ocean right in front of her silently. She could hear clearly the loud waves and laughter from her friends. She also knew that the wind hit her face hard, making her hair a mess. But she did not feel cold. At all.

"Jisoo."

Seungyeon feels like she still heard one name that Jonghyun call this morning. The name of a beautiful woman who suddenly appeared in front of them.  The name that made Jonghyun release his hand.

Seungyeon still remembers every second when Jonghyun slowly walked towards Jisoo, making her smile. "Back to the villa first, I'll follow in a minute."  He said at that time.

No one knows who the sentence was intended to be, Jonghyun even said it without looking at Seungyeon or other friends.

Shinhye immediately embraced Seungyeon and brought her back to the villa together with the others. Without anyone answering Jonghyun or greeting Jisoo. Pretend nothing happened.

When returning to the room, Seungyeon dared to ask Shinhye, "Who's Jisoo?" She asked.

Shinhye didn't answer, but it was clear that she was confused about what to say.  Seungyeon tried to smile, just so as not to feel awkward and so that Shinhye would give a little information that made her curious to death.

"I just want to know, Eonnie. If they are friends, I also want to be friends with her."

"They are friends." Shinhye nodded. "We all know Jisoo. Park Jisoo. Maybe you've seen her on television too?"

Seungyeon frowned, "I'm not sure." She said.

"Maybe later Jonghyun will introduce her to you." Shinhye tried hard to sound ordinary.

But Seungyeon is not a stupid girl. She knew that her friends -even Yonghwa- were hiding something from her. Either to protect Jonghyun or protect Seungyeon.

Seungyeon grew more uneasy when Jonghyun returned to the villa half an hour later, quickly took a shower and left again without saying a word to her. Nobody knows where that guy went, but Seungyeon was sure that one hundred percent Jonghyun would meet Jisoo.

Her boyfriend met another woman.

It is now one o'clock in the afternoon.  Seungyeon and the others are having lunch at a seafood restaurant right by the beautiful Sokcho beach. They deliberately took a table outside so that the sound of the waves could be heard clearly even though the temperature was cooler. But who cares about the cold temperatures when Seungyeon's head are filled with terrible scenarios about what Jonghyun is doing out there.

'No. Nothing will happen. Everything is alright.' She said silently, shaking her head.

"Eat. You're still in its infancy." Yonghwa put a piece of pajeon haemul on Seungyeon's plate. Make everyone laugh with the sentence.

"I'm an adult, Oppa." Seungyeon slightly rolled her eyes at Yonghwa. "Thank you, by the way." She continued.

Jungshin who was busy with jogae-gui joined in saying, "Eat a lot. We don't have much time to eat on the beach like this. We are all busy people."

Seungyeon smiled, they just met not long ago but they always treat her well.  Even though there is no Jonghyun beside her. The girl tried to eat well, followed the conversation as normal as possible and controlled facial expressions so that no one would notice that in fact she was nervous.