11. Curiosity

"I haven't seen you in a long time." Jisoo hugged Jonghyun tightly.

Whereas Jonghyun just kept quiet. Do not know what to say to the woman who still tightens his body.

After a few seconds passed, Jisoo let go of his arms and replaced by holding Jonghyun's hand, "How can we meet coincidentally like this? Isn't this strange? Last night I dreamed of you and in the morning we immediately met."

Jonghyun is still silent. Currently they are both in a small café off the coast of Sokcho, the place is quite far from the villa where he is staying. He saw Jisoo's face closely, her skin was still as pale as before, her hair was longer now, a little messy because of the wind.

Instantly the shadow of the past flashed into Jonghyun's mind, about their first meeting, about the interest that slowly arose, slowly it also turned into a feeling of love and a sense of wanting to protect.  About the laughter they shared together.

Then another shadow of the past is when this woman left him with another man.  When Jonghyun finally found out how it felt to be betrayed. When Jonghyun finally found out his sadness wasn't appreciated.

And as if someone had poured cold water on him, Jonghyun released Jisoo's hand.  He blinked, trying to focus again when in his mind Seungyeon's face slowly appeared.

No. This is not true. If he continues like this then he is the same as betraying Seungyeon.

Jisoo looked at him in confusion, she tried to touch Jonghyun's arm again but was immediately pushed over by him.

Jonghyun took a step back, staring at Jisoo closely, "Next time, if we meet again, ignore me. Let's just say we never met." He said.

Hearing that, Jisoo looked at Jonghyun in disbelief. She snorted softly, "No. I can't do it."

"Why?"

"I have never forgotten about you. Not once." Jisoo looked at Jonghyun calmly.

Jonghyun sighed heavily, "We're done, Jisoo."

"Then why did you come when I asked you to come here? Why did you let me hug you?"

Jonghyun was silent hearing what Jisoo said just now. Why? Why did he come to this place when Jisoo asked him? Why did he let himself be hugged? Even he could not answer it.

Jisoo smiled at Jonghyun's reaction, "See? I know you hasn't forgotten me either." She said satisfied.

"I am willing to come here to confirm that we are both done." Jonghyun answered in the end. He answered firmly.

Again, Jisoo smiled, she lowered her face for a moment then looked back at Jonghyun. But with a different look. Her eyes were dim, her smile disappeared and her expression was sad.

"Is it because of that girl?"

Jonghyun frowned questioningly, "You mean?"

"The girl who recently called you as a lover in front of the media. Your new girlfriend."

"This has nothing to do with Seungyeon."  Jonghyun raised his tone.

"Oppa loves her?" Jisoo asked fearlessly, "Ah no. Are you sure she loves you?"

Jonghyun exhaled hard, he looked at the sea briefly before answering, "You don't need to know. It's none of your business. You better just take care of your relationship with that man."

Jisoo gasped for a moment, then her expression became even sadder than before. She bit his lower lip tightly, as if holding back tears.

"I'm sorry, Oppa. I'm sorry I used to behave like that to you." Tears began to well up at the tip of his eyes, and down to her pale cheeks when she blinked. "That man doesn't treat me well."