56. Kiss

Jonghyun walked in a hurry, almost ran, then pressed the elevator button and waited for him impatiently. After the elevator managed to get him to the destination floor, Jonghyun returned almost to run along the deserted corridor.  It so happened that someone he was about to meet was seen entering the door code, very beautiful in a sports suit and ponytail.

Seungyeon entered the apartment, but before the door closed again Jonghyun held it with both hands and just walked in.

Surprised, Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun with wide eyes. Even more surprised when Jonghyun brought herself into a very tight hug. Seungyeon immediately pushed Jonghyun's chest away.

When their bodies separated and Seungyeon opened her mouth to protest, Jonghyun just bowed, brought his face close to Seungyeon's innocent face and immediately silenced the protest with his lips.

Making Seungyeon unable to speak because Jonghyun's lips had brushed the entire surface of her lips as if he didn't even miss a point.

Seungyeon's raised hands will push back the chest area of ​​the man who was invading her lips but the man deftly grabbed her wrists, then hugged Seungyeon's body very tightly while pushing her against the wall without releasing the link of their lips.

Jonghyun's kiss is regular but makes the view blur. Seungyeon became limp, unable to let go of Jonghyun's hug let alone close her lips to prevent the man from moving further and further. If only her body leaning against the wall was not held by Jonghyun, Seungyeon was sure she would have collapsed. For God's sake, this kiss made her legs feel like jelly.

Again, Jonghyun takes a sip of Seungyeon's red lips without coloring. Sweet, tastes always like that. The sweet taste that is always addictive.

Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon closer to his body as a soft moan was heard. His tongue plays with very expert. Demand more.

Their whole body feels very hot. Although initially trying to refuse, in the end Seungyeon fell as well. And now it feels like she's frustrated because her hands can't move. At a minimum, Seungyeon wants to hug Jonghyun back or lightly pull his hair, making their lips link deeper.

Every making out like this Jonghyun is always the most dominating. It's only natural to remember Seungyeon who is clearly inexperienced.

But the other side of Seungyeon who always tried to compensate succeeded in making Jonghyun lovelorn. The girl always managed to tease him in a subtle way.

When Seungyeon started to run out of breath, Jonghyun was finally kind enough to unlink their lips. But he did not want to let go too far, still holding their forehead, allowing himself and Seungyeon to feel the breath of each other.

Jonghyun's two hands were still hugging possessive Seungyeon, their bodies were still very tight. Then Jonghyun whispered, "I love you. Love you very much. I beg you don't avoid anymore."

Seungyeon's eyes sliced ​​at Jonghyun's iris, as if measuring how much sincerity he had for her.

"I already know everything, baby... I'm sorry that you have to face it for yourself. I promise from now on, I will protect you."

Jonghyun could feel Seungyeon's body suddenly stiffened as her eyes closed and her forehead frowned deeply. Right away, Jonghyun kissed her lips again, then her cheeks and forehead.

Realizing that they were still standing not far from the entrance, Jonghyun finally let go of his arms and took Seungyeon to the sofa in the living room. Sit her there and bring Seungyeon back into his arms.

"I am sorry, baby." Jonghyun whispered.

"What exactly do you know?"

"Everything. About your agreement with Jisoo, about everything you have done for me."