33. Suddenly Become a Detective

Jonghyun repeatedly matched the address written on the paper with the building in front of him. A three-story building located in one corner of the city of Noryangjin looks very old, but has a large yard, protected by rusty iron fences here and there.

And, this building is where Daehyun brought Seungyeon that night.

"I can't believe I did something like this." Yonghwa, who was sitting next to Jonghyun in the car, shook his head.

"Neither do I." Jonghyun looked around through the window, wary if someone suddenly came. "Luckily Jungshin was smart enough to remember this place and give me the address."

Yonghwa glanced at Jonghyun with the corner of his eye, "Hey you know he is sometimes smarter than you."

"Hm, I know. I have to watch out for him." Jonghyun said softly.

"Aargh! If Han CEO knows we do this he will kill us."

"He would not do that."

"Why do you think so?"

"Because we make a lot of money for him."

Yonghwa chuckles softly. Alright, that's true, he admitted it.

"There's no sign of that bastard here." Jonghyun mumbled, looking around more seriously.

"Why don't we just go to his work place and come face-to-face with him?"

"I don't have enough evidence to sue him. The testimony of Seungyeon and Jungshin alone will not be enough. He will certainly evade and eliminate the evidence in any way."

Yonghwa nodded in understanding, the man had heard the story of everything that had happened. And quite surprised because Jungshin was involved quite a lot. He was immediately willing to accompany Jonghyun to do things like this as detective, even though he had a bit of regret for fear that there would be paparazzi who would impact on their careers and worried that his face would be injured like Jungshin. But, it feels quite fun, like being one of the characters in the game that he often plays.

Suddenly, Jonghyun and Yonghwa reflexively looked down as a black SUV passed by their car. Even though the car they were riding in had black glass that didn't allow anyone to see from outside, they were still on guard.

The black SUV entered the tall iron fence and parked right in front of the building. Even though the distance is quite far, but Jonghyun and Yonghwa can still see clearly when two men come out of it. And one of the men is Choi Daehyun.

Yonghwa immediately issued a Nikon P900 that he deliberately brought, the camera that he said has the most advanced zoom feature that he immediately used to take pictures of the target. Which is none other than Daehyun. Nearly every move was taken by Yonghwa.

Daehyun and another man, who knows who entered the building through the large door at the front.

Yonghwa was surprised because Jonghyun suddenly got out of the car. "Hey! Lee Jonghyun! What are you doing!? Don't be stupid! Come in!!" Exclaimed Yonghwa in a muffled voice.

Jonghyun who pretended not to hear even lowered his black hat to cover his face even though it was already covered with a mask that was also black. Inevitably, Yonghwa also got out of the car and followed him. The two men passed through the fence which apparently had a gap wide enough for their bodies to pass without having to move it.

Yonghwa, with the camera in his hand, remained alert while continuing to pay attention to the surroundings. Meanwhile Jonghyun focused on finding a way to get inside the building without getting caught. They stopped when they found a small window, not far from the door that had been passed by Daehyun. Secretly, Jonghyun looked in through the window and saw clearly what was there.