9. Sea ​​and Winter

In the past, little Lee Jonghyun was asked to define winter. "Sea and the first snow."  He said.

Then he was asked to define it in more detail, so he continued, "School holidays, fishing grounds, a bowl of mandu-guk and a stick of kkochi-eomuk."

When the little man grew up the definition changed to;  "The sound of the waves crashing, cold -because only then does it feel cold to be very pleasant- and romantic guitar melodies." He said.

But if you ask him now, he will answer;  "Most of it will be the face structure of a girl with light brown eyes. And then -of course- heart beats, the sound of the waves, the first snow, a cup of hot chocolate and a beautiful melodies from an acoustic guitar."

As time went on his definition of winter changed, so his feelings too.

Jonghyun walked lightly to a door which he then pressed the bell to hear the voice he always wanted to hear.

"Oppa, come in." The pretty voice was followed by the opening of the door in front of Jonghyun. "Oppa says it's nine o'clock, it's only eight thirty."

"Wouldn't it be good if I came earlier?"

Seungyeon sighed, "But I haven't finished getting ready." She said.

Jonghyun looked Seungyeon who was wearing long jeans and a gray turtleneck.  As usual her hair was left loose with a thin face makeup. Beautiful as always.

"Are you still won't say where we are going?" Seungyeon asked without looking at Jonghyun, the girl was busy putting up socks.

"No. You will find out soon anyway."  Jonghyun looked around the room he was in. "Where is your suitcase? Not ready yet?"

"I did. Still in the room."  Seungyeon answered, finished with her socks and headed for the room. But she suddenly turned around, "It's better you say where we are going now."

"Curious huh?" Jonghyun laughed while approaching Seungyeon in front of her bedroom door. "Hurry up before the road gets stuck."

"The problem is I don't know what to bring if I don't know where we going to go."

Oh okay, Seungyeon started sulking.  "Don't worry. Just bring some warm change of clothes." Jonghyun grabbed Seungyeon's shoulder and turned the girl's body into her room and picked up a suitcase so they could leave immediately.

***

"Do we really need to stay overnight?"  Seungyeon asked. She rubbed her hands together to be warmer. Early in December the temperature drop was always drastic.  Jonghyun who was driving next to her realized that then he grabbed Seungyeon's hand with one hand.

"Of course. It will be very fun at night."

Seungyeon frowned and released Jonghyun's grasp, making the man glance questioningly. "Fun?"

"Hm. You can't imagine it, because we only have one night so we have to use it well. It would be very nice."

Seungyeon is silent. She didn't want to tell the man next to her that she was guessing at some of the "fun" scenarios that Jonghyun said just now.

Three hours and thirty minutes later Seungyeon finally knew where Jonghyun took her, Sokcho beach.

"Waah beach!" She exclaimed happily.

"See? I take you to the place you like."  Jonghyun gently strokes Seungyeon's hair.

"How do you know I really want to go to the beach in winter?"