58. The Best Broken Heart

"I don't mean to betray your trust or something, don't misunderstand." Jungshin wiped the ramen sauce on his lips with a tissue. "But I think Jonghyun hyung has the right to know the truth. All problems must be resolved."

"But finally he and Yonghwa oppa really reported it to the police. Don't you think I'm so mean?"

Jungshin looked at Seungyeon who was sitting right in front of him with his mouth full. "Do you think I wouldn't do the same thing? Believe me, if they didn't do it I would definitely do it. How can you think you're the bad one after what she did to you and us?"

Seungyeon pursed her lips while stirring the ramen sauce. After being scolded by Jonghyun and Yonghwa, now she is scolded by Jungshin. Could it be tomorrow by Minhyuk? Gosh.

"But..."

"Just take the positives. They are deterrent, you and Jonghyun hyung make up, I'm safe from scandal, CNBLUE can comeback calmly and your family are fine."

This time Seungyeon couldn't help but nod in agreement. Everything Jungshin said was true, she shouldn't feel guilty. After all, everything was revealed because of her own carelessness who accidentally dropped the OTP on Jungshin's car while looking for a hair tie in a bag.

I wonder what will happen if Seungyeon is still hiding alone. Maybe they still feel down and cry every night, or hate themselves for hurting Jonghyun.

"By the way, about what you said when was at the park..." Seungyeon hesitated to continue her sentence, perhaps more confused.

Jungshin who understands the direction of the conversation slowly saves chopsticks and sips cola before really focusing on Seungyeon.

"I already know the answer." He said relaxed.

Seungyeon looked at Jungshin with mixed feelings, she didn't know how to explain her feelings. So she could only look down and whisper. "I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologize." Jungshin shook his head. "I knew from the beginning your heart never belonged to me. I was just... Well, trying to take a chance. I love you, and you have the right to know that."

"Oppa is disappointed in me?" Hesitating, Seungyeon asked.

Jungshin was silent for a while and Seungyeon patiently gave him time to think. Do not get her wrong, she asked like that does not mean she felt herself in the wind because Jungshin put a feeling on her. But -again- because she did not want to hurt anyone.

"Yes, I'm disappointed." Jungshin answered honestly. "Which man will not be disappointed when his feelings are unrequited."

"Are you angry too?"

This time Jungshin laughed. "If I'm angry we won't be here and talk like this, Seungyeon."

Seungyeon nodded, confirmed. "What about Jonghyun oppa? Are you angry at him too?"

"Yes. I am angry at him. Very angry, because he hurt you. Because he made you trouble and cried, because he was not strict with Jisoo. I even beat him because I was very angry."

"Until now?" Seungyeon asked again.

Jungshin propped his chin up with one hand, his eyes still faithfully staring at Seungyeon's beautiful face. "No. Because he has returned your smile again."

Oh my God.

Seungyeon looked down and whispered inwardly, why should a man as nice and as sweet as Jungshin fall in love with a girl like her? Isn't there a beautiful and kind girl out there who won his heart? The world is wide, right?