7. Open

"So the rumors are that you are getting emotionally attached and therefore you withdraw from WGM suddenly. In fact, the reason you withdrew from WGM is because CNBLUE comeback where promotions will be held in Korea and Japan and then Seungyeon starts shooting a new drama so you two don't  really have time for WGM. " Han CEO tried to deduce the situation.

He asked all CNBLUE members, managers and related staff for a sudden meeting because rumors of Jonghyun dating spread so quickly.

Actually the other three members of CNBLUE had nothing to do with the rumors, but CEO Han kept asking them to come because there was something to be said about their comeback this time too.

"Yes, right." Manager Kang Yoonjae answers.

"Then we can dismiss this rumor easily. Just tell the truth, Yuko Company also agreed, right?"

"Yes, it is like that. But the problem is..." Yoonjae stopped the sentence he was going to say while staring at Jonghyun who was sitting right in front of him sharply.

"I am sorry Han CEO, but.. It's true that I'm dating Gong Seungyeon." Jonghyun said firmly.

Then Han CEO, manager Yoonjae and everyone in the room except Yonghwa were shocked by what Jonghyun just said. They all stared at the guitarist with wide eyes until the room was quiet for a moment.

"What did you say?" Ask Han CEO who finally made a sound.

"I'm dating Gong Seungyeon." Jonghyun reiterated.

"How can?" Ask Han CEO again, still staring at Jonghyun with a look of disbelief.

"Hm, honestly it just happened."

"Am I the only one who just found out? Do you all know except me? Yoonjae? Yonghwa?"

"Not."  Yoonjae and Yonghwa answered together.

"I only found out this morning when I told Jonghyun about the rumors circulating."  Obviously Yoonjae, that is really like that.

"Me too.. Hm, just found out earlier... Morning." Clearly Yonghwa stumbles because he's lying a bit in front of his CEO.  Only he had known from the beginning about this.

"This is your first scandal while you are here. Ever since you debuted. You were always careful before, so we can still help cover it up. And now all of a sudden..." Han CEO exhaled loudly, showing that he was very upset. "Why does it have to be when you just finished your comeback!?"

Everyone is silent. Jonghyun felt he didn't have anything to explain anymore, the man had said it honestly. His admission had explained everything.

Likewise, Yonghwa, as the leader of the group, has never forbidden the members -whoever was from- to date, instead he was the one who supported Jonghyun to continue to 'chase' Seungyeon.

While Minhyuk and Jungshin, the two maknaes were indeed surprised, but in their hearts they only felt happy because they knew that Hyung was happy with Seungyeon.

"So indirectly, netizens speculation and all the rumors are true. You are indeed dating. Although that is not the main reason you quit WGM and MBC also don't know about this."

"Sorry Han CEO, we will try to make things better." Said Yoonjae, who had been silent because he was confused by the sudden situation he faced.

"Do the initial plan."

"What? CEO, you mean, sorry... I have to keep saying that I'm not dating?"

"Not you. But us. We all have to say it."

"But-"

"This is for your own sake and also CNBLUE!" Han CEO cuts Jonghyun's sentence. "Don't you think by admitting that you are dating will make your fans stay away? You guys have already finished the promotion period and already finished the concert but don't make a scandal! Besides the people out there will think Seungyeon is dating you just to increase her popularity. So that she can be recognized immediately in this industry as a rookie actress."