39. The Offer

A few years ago, but it was still fresh in Seungyeon's memory, she had dreamed of becoming a singer, being on a magnificent stage, singing and dancing beautifully, loved by many people, and among the many spectators who cheered for her, there were parents and two siblings who see it proudly.

Although now her dream has changed, but not with Jeongyeon, her younger sister, who has just one step further to achieve her dream after all the heavy things the girl went through at a very young age.

Seungyeon realized with certainty that if she behaved badly in public, Jeongyeon would be highlighted because now everyone already knew she was her biological sister. Her parents will also be disappointed in her. Her acting career will also be ruined.

And Jonghyun.

The man, will be very disappointed.  CNBLUE won't run in rhythm again if Jonghyun hates Jungshin even though there really isn't anything between Seungyeon and Jungshin. They will feel betrayed by each other.

Seungyeon hates to admit this, but, what Jisoo said is true. Everything will happen.  If the woman really did the foul plan.

Seungyeon clenched her hands involuntarily, as if looking for another form of pain that could cover the pain in her heart. Although she was secretly not too surprised because she had expected Jisoo to ask to see her because she already had a plan, but still, it hurt when destruction was just presented before her eyes, without knowing what was wrong until she had to accept all this.

"You definitely want to curse me now, right? But just once you do that, I have no more reason to delay all this big news. You know, the reporters out there are thirsty for the news."

Seungyeon looked at Jisoo without blinking. She did not understand why she could do these things as if she knew her weaknesses.

"All of you are too innocent that you didn't realize I sent someone to spy on you. It's easy to know exactly all your activities and schedules. Let me tell you the details of your father's activities-"

"Shut up."

Jisoo ignored it. "Your father left the house at eight-thirty in the morning and returned at five or six in the afternoon every day. I admit, he's a great chef. I've met him once just to praise him how much I enjoyed his cooking."

"I said shut up!"  Seungyeon doesn't even care if everyone in this damn bistro can hear her voice.

"Your mother always praised her three daughters in front of her friends every time they gathered for lunch or just for coffee, and some of your mother's friends even praised her for having a very handsome prospective son-in-law. How stupid they were. It's just a delusion. "

Now Seungyeon really refrained from slapping her.

"Your sister is a smart student. Not many people realize that her siblings often appear on television so that her life at the University looks normal. But it will not be long, because later everyone will know that her older sister is a girl who is having an affair with a friend of her own lover.  "

"Once again you talk about my family-"

"Oh, did I make you wait too long?" Jisoo displayed a made up expression of guilt. "I made small talk for too long. How about we go straight to the agreement?"

"What agreement!?"

"You leave Jonghyun."

Seungyeon frowned, then laughed hoarsely. "You are really psycho."

"Jonghyun is mine. And I want mine back. So the only way is to get rid of you who are always clinging to parasites."

"Are you aware that even though Jonghyun oppa is separating from me, he doesn't necessarily want to come back to you."