12. Trust

Don't know how many times, Jonghyun's eyes kept glancing at his cell phone anxiously. His hand then took the object, opened the message, silent for a moment, pressed the home button, and threw it again on the table. Continue like that.

His eyes were only distracted when Seungyeon returned from the kitchen, put two cups of hot chocolate on the table and sat beside him. Actually, there's so much Jonghyun wants to say to Seungyeon since they returned from Sokcho. Jonghyun was even ready to answer all the questions that his girlfriend would pose about everything.  Who is Park Jisoo, where did they go then, where did he go when he drove her home and all the things Seungyeon wanted to know.

But, from a few hours ago Jonghyun came to her apartment, Seungyeon just didn't ask anything. She just smiled cheerfully as usual, spirited as always, as if nothing bad had ever happened. Making Jonghyun hesitate to start the conversation first.  Doubting the topics he will discuss is too sensitive to make them awkward.  Jonghyun doesn't want to lose that smile again.

"New year in two weeks, do you have a plan?" Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon's arm until the girl was in his arms.

Seungyeon was silent for a moment, thinking, then shook her head, "Nothing. I have free time until the end of this year and will start shooting the drama in early January."

"More drama?" Jonghyun raised his eyebrows, "With whom this time?"

Seungyeon smiled, she always liked Jonghyun who was protective, "Why is that?" She asked teasingly.

Jonghyun tightened his arms, he also kissed Seungyeon's temple, "I have to know who my girlfriend works for." His answered.

Maybe that man didn't realize that because he couldn't see Seungyeon's face hidden in his arms, he didn't know that her smile disappeared.

Jonghyun felt he had to know who she will working with, but he didn't tell her where he went when they were on vacation in Sokcho a few days ago.

Unfair.

Stupidly, Seungyeon let the injustice continue. She ignored her curiosity. She also ignored suspicion. All she maintains is trust in him.

"Why do you always want to know? Hm? Is it because I will get a kissing scene later?"  Seungyeon smiled again, she looked at Jonghyun mischievously.

Jonghyun chuckled in disbelief, his eyes wide open to hear what Seungyeon just said, "Did you get a scene like that?" He asked.

Seungyeon nodded confidently, "Yes."

Unexpectedly, Jonghyun leaned forward and kissed Seungyeon's lips quickly. Make the girl surprised.

"Only I can kiss you."

What was kissed instead hurriedly released the hug and looked away, not wanting to see Jonghyun because of his blushing face.

"Will you be shy like this when shooting a kissing scene with another man?"  Jonghyun laughed, he grabbed Seungyeon's hand again and kissed hers.

"Don't do it suddenly." Seungyeon said embarrassed.

Jonghyun laughed loudly this time, "Then tell me who that guy is first."

"Lee Sangyeob-sunbaenim and Chun Jung Myung-sunbaenim."  Seungyeon answered slightly annoyed.

"And who are you going to kiss?" Jonghyun looked at her suspiciously.

Seungyeon pretended to think, "Hm.. Secretly." She said winking.

Instantly make Jonghyun's lips stick to her lips again. The brief kiss-again-made Seungyeon open her eyes in surprise.