42. Sabotase

Jonghyun ran towards the Emergency Room shortly after he parked his car, his eyes scanned the entire room, looking for Jungshin who was just reportedly having a traffic accident.

When he ran into a nurse, Jonghyun immediately asked frantically, "I'm looking for someone who just had an accident. Man. Lee Jungshin. You know Lee Jungshin, right?"

The female nurse who was surprised because suddenly Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE was in front of her eyes with an appearance as it was -even tended to be disorganized- immediately lost for words. Then the nurse nervously said that Jungshin was still being treated by a doctor, pointing at the end of the bed with the curtains closed.

After thanking Jonghyun straight to the place indicated, opened the curtain and found Jungshin lying there, with a doctor and a nurse who was wrapping his left shoulder. His injured temples had also been bandaged, and there were several abrasions on his face and hands that had not been treated. But, the rest of the man is still intact.

"Hyung..." Jungshin said quietly, staring at Jonghyun with a guilty look on his face. "I'm sorry, your car-"

"How are you doing? Is the injury so severe? Why did it have an accident? What really happened? Where does it hurt? Doc, is the injury serious?"

Hearing the streak of questions the doctor just smiled understandably, was used to dealing with families of patients who panicked.

"So far the injury is mild, but still have to wait for the results of CT-Scan to ascertain how severe the wound is inside. Still have to rest completely."

"Will he be all right?" Jonghyun asked again, still not satisfied. He had been watching Jungshin from head to toe, to convince himself that he was just a minor injury.

"Yes, Jungshin-ssi will be fine." The doctor is convincing.

After finishing treating Jungshin's wounds, the doctors and nurses retreated, before they said that Jungshin would soon be moved to an inpatient room.

"You really made my heart almost stop. I was shocked to death." Jonghyun said, he sat down on the bedside chair and sighed hard.

"I don't even know what happened." Said Jungshin quietly, his eyes staring at the ceiling of the room, dreamy, trying to remember what he had just experienced.

"I'm glad you're still intact, still conscious and can still speak fluently."

"How does Hyung know I'm here?"

"The police called me, saying you had a traffic accident and were rushed here." Jonghyun catches his breath, trying to get rid of the panic that still remains. "After you take a break in the treatment room I have to see the police to provide information. Who do you want me to contact? Your brother or your manager?"

Jungshin closed his eyes, would have to bother his business if he had experienced an unexpected event like this. His head which had been throbbing was increasingly painful.

"Don't contact anyone tonight, it's too late. Just tomorrow." The answer is soft.

Jonghyun looked at Jungshin deeply, "I don't know how long it will be at the police station, and I'm worried about leaving you alone."

"I'm fine, Hyung." Jungshin tried to convince Jonghyun. But instead frowning hold pain. Slowly he touched the bandage that wrapped his head, his temple was injured because it hit.

"It hurts? Just rest, don't talk too much. If you don't want your brother or your manager to come I will contact Yonghwa hyung and Minhyuk."

And Jungshin no longer argued. His constantly throbbing head made him close his eyes, not to mention some other body parts that felt sore. Jungshin kept his eyes closed, not caring when the doctor came back to inject painkillers and pushed his bed into the hospital room, until he really fell asleep.