30. 2 0 1 3

That day the sun was shining very hot. Never care about the people passing by on the streets have started to sweat. Like one of them, Park Jisoo.

She was one of the part-time workers at a photo shoot for the summer edition clothing catalog. All this time, what she did was run around because she was asked to bring this and that by the permanent staff there. Jisoo felt extremely tired, but she couldn't complain. She needs this job to be able to survive with her sick mother. Only work like this can be done, besides being a saleswoman in a coffee shop.

After all, Jisoo was happy to see top celebrities wearing fine and expensive clothes, polished make-up to look perfect, then stylishly in front of the camera. Her eyes always focus on how celebrities work, as if they have many pairs of hands, while their own hands need only be silent.

When will I be treated like a princess like them? When will I be famous? When will I have enough money so that my mom can just stay at home and not have to work?

The questions always crossed her mind.  Jisoo sighed, now she tidied up dozens of shooting photo concepts, and accidentally read the headlines on the top sheet;

CNBLUE X KANGSORA X BANGBANG 2013 SUMMER EDITION

Ah, when will she is name be written on the concept of a large project?  But, at least now she has managed to become a trainee at a large agency, a trainee as a model. She has been there for almost a year, but not even once have they given her the opportunity to be involved in any project.

Maybe later. Yes later. Jisoo was sure she would debut, become an ambassador for a well-known brand and then walk on the runway, admired by many people. Her face will be on the cover of a magazine. Look beautiful and happy.

"Jisoo! Can you deliver this to the top?"

The woman turned toward the voice, a staff member standing not far behind her holding a bag full of bottles of mineral water. "Yes, sure." She replied.

Then she going to stairs to the third floor where the shooting studio was located while carrying the bag of mineral water, which turned out to be quite heavy. By the way, the first and second floors of this building are actually quite fancy Italian restaurants, but apparently on the third and fourth floors there are studios that are often used for photography like today. Who would have thought that an Italian restaurant and studio would be in the same building? Even Jisoo didn't think she could actually go in there.

Because she had been too busy with her own mind at the same time admiring the interior of the stairs that seemed classic, without realizing Jisoo, the handle of the bag she was carrying just broke. Make bottles of mineral water fall. In a hurry, Jisoo took one by one the mineral water, making her have to go back down the stairs.

"Here. Why did it fall?" A tall, well-dressed man handed over the bottles he had picked up.

"Thank you." That's all she could say because she was still busy with the other bottles.

Unnoticed by Jisoo, the man actually paused there, paying attention to her hair which was limp due to sweat and her face was flushed from heat. Then the man went to a table not far away, opened one of the drawers and took out a paper bag that was still intact and looked strong.

"Put it in here." He said. Give the paper bag to Jisoo who looked at him confused. "Just put it in here." He said again because she did not answer.

Jisoo accepted it, then leaned in, "Thank you, hm, Ahjussi."

"Why call me Ahjussi? Do I look old?"

"Ah, no. I mean.. Sorry."

The man chuckled softly at Jisoo who was nervous. "Are you one of Bang Bang's staff?"