49. Jungshin Hug

Jungshin looked at his reflection in the mirror. Spruce up his hair which is styled up with gel. Gray turtleneck and black coat look very fitting on his tall body. His charming smile never left his handsome face. Not without reason tonight Jungshin dressed up so much, he will meet someone who really missed.

Ya, Jungshin really missing her.

Jungshin doesn't want to deny his feelings anymore. Because the more he denies, the more his heart cries not to accept. So from now on he will start to admit it, that he likes Seungyeon.

Wait.

Don't judge him yet.

Jungshin knows his heart should be pounding for other girls that other men don't have. Jungshin should also be able to express his feelings freely and loudly without having to sin at the same time. And Jungshin also knows that there are many girls out there who are willing to reciprocate their feelings easily.

For God's sake, Jungshin knows that!

The problem is, he can't control his feelings. His heart just fell on Seungyeon.

Without permission.

Without warning.

God knows how much frustration he feels at holding up feelings and lying to himself.

So please, Jonghyun, forgive Jungshin just this time.

After feeling ready Jungshin drove his car to Seungyeon's apartment. And a smooth night trip makes it not longer to park his car in the basement, calling Seungyeon to tell her he's been waiting.

A few minutes later Jungshin saw Seungyeon walking toward his car. Black clothes did not reduce the beauty of the girl who was above average, although her eyes that looked a little swollen made Jungshin frowned in surprise.

"Come in." Jungshin said cheerfully while opening the car door.

"Thank you."

"So where do you want to eat dinner?" Asked Jungshin who started speeding his car.

"Wherever it doesn't matter."

"How about Japanese food? I know a good restaurant."

Seungyeon nodded, "No problem."

Besides Seungyeon doesn't really care Jungshin will take her anywhere. She is also not in a good mood to eat. Her night decreased a lot because she was too busy for sadness, and she was crying until morning. Jeongsu and her colleagues at the set who asked what was wrong with her were always answered with the sentence I was fine.

But tonight Seungyeon forced herself to accept Jungshin's invitation after she sent a message to the man, asking about his condition after returning from the hospital.

Not without reason, Seungyeon actually wants to know how Jonghyun is doing now after she decided to broke up. And want to know if the people around Jonghyun -including Jungshin- already know about that. Strange, why does her life go on as usual? There is no news whatsoever. Has Jonghyun not said anything yet? Oh come on... She herself was just silent, right?

"Hey, are you daydreaming?"

Seungyeon blinked, saw Jungshin and then glanced around because the car was parked in front of a large Japanese restaurant. How long has she been daydreaming?

"Sorry."

Jungshin smiled, got out of the car first then turned, opening the door for Seungyeon.

"Come on." He said as he reached out.

They entered the restaurant and the waiter placed them in a private room. After ordering Jungshin looked at Seungyeon who was sitting right in front of him.