41. Sunset, kisses and Jungshin

Jonghyun parked his car in a quiet parking area not far from the Han River, deliberately facing west because soon the sun will set. Ya, the man must see the sunset at least once every year because the scenery is very beautiful and this time he will see it with Seungyeon who sits quietly next to him, staring at her freesia bouquet. They did choose to stay in the car because the weather outside was very cold, but the view was still clear.

"Would you rather look at the flowers than me?"

"Hm." Seungyeon nodded excitedly, making Jonghyun bend his face.

"They don't look better than me."

"They're beautiful. Do you feel pretty too?"

"No."

"That means these flowers are better."

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon with a look of disbelief. He sulked.

"Oh, come on~"

Seungyeon giggled, "Fine, fine, alright... I'm staring at you now." Seungyeon stared Jonghyun straight, without blinking, making the man's face flushed and faint.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked nervously.

"You said earlier that wanted me to look at you." Seungyeon keeps teasing.

"Aish~" Jonghyun grabbed Seungyeon into his arms, sinking the girl's face in his chest. Seungyeon laughed while he was uncomfortable. "Only you make me jealous of a bouquet of flowers."

Anyway, this is actually the first time Jonghyun brought a girl to accompany him to see the sunset on the Han River, his favorite place. That's because the girls who have been around him are liars.

Jonghyun's point is, the girls always approach him and pretend to like what he likes. They will knowingly talk about how to play the guitar even though what they know is actually nothing more than a guitar is a stringed instrument. Or, they will come as if they like Maroon 5 when in reality they don't even know that Adam Levine is the vocalist of Maroon 5, not one of Marvel's super heroes. And Jonghyun is fed up with girls like that.

Why does Jonghyun know and conclude like that? Because all eight ex-girlfriends are like that.

In essence, according to Jonghyun, men don't always look for a girl with the same tastes. Although it is possible for some men it is important enough to facilitate their approach process. But, again, not everyone thinks so. Honest is always better, right? And, come on, just admit that sometimes, differences are beautiful.

And as long as he knew Seungyeon from the beginning until now, that girl is always who she is. Because of that, Jonghyun had a lot of hopes for her.

Seungyeon raised her head, looked at Jonghyun again who was still wrapped his arms around her body, making herself warm. "Looks like we have to count down now, the sun's sinking soon."

Jonghyun turned his gaze to the front, seeing the sun across the Han river which was just a little longer. The light bounces in the calm river water and the sky turns orange to add beauty.

"Beautiful, right?"

"Very beautiful."

"Let's count..."

"Ten, nine, eight..."

"... seven, six, five..."

"... four, three, two, o-"

Their lips met.

Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon towards him on the count of one, just as the sun returned to its civilization. Right when the sky slowly turns dark.