3. Midnight Phone

"Thank you all for working hard. Have a good rest."

"Thank you too, thank you very much PD-nim." Lee Jonghyun, Jung Yonghwa, Kang Minhyuk and Lee Jungshin would like to thank the Producer and all staff.

They returned to the CNBLUE dressing room which had been prepared in the studio of one of South Korea's major televisions, just finished shooting a music program.

It has been a week since CNBLUE's comeback with the release of a new album titled 2Gether and the main single titled Cinderella which was immediately ranked first Gaon Chart.  Proving that the rock band that has debuted for many years still exists even though many newcomers are also popular.

CNBLUE has always been awaited by the Boice -the name fandom- since they last released the album one year and seven months ago.

During that time all members were preoccupied with their respective activities, Jung Yonghwa made a successful solo debut with the song One Fine Day and was also successful with his solo concert. Kang Minhyuk was busy with several variety shows at the same time, Lee Jungshin successfully became an MC in one of the popular television music shows, while Lee Jonghyun managed to become the male lead in a drama adapted from a popular webtoon.

Ah, don't forget that the dimpled man was also successful with his 'marriage' on We Got Married with Gong Seungyeon.

"I miss her so much. I haven't seen her face in three weeks." Jonghyun said to himself.

Yes he is very busy with CNBLUE's promotional activities even from before the album was released, there are lots of on-air and off-air every day.  He even only slept for two to three hours during these three weeks, it was very difficult to find free time to just send a message or call someone he missed.

"Ah, I'm so tired today."  Kang Minhyuk sighed heavily, now they have left the television studio and headed to the next location. There was an interview at the radio that would discuss their comeback.

"Be patient, there is still one more job we must complete today." Said Yonghwa, the leader who is always the most excited.

Jungshin who had been playing with his cellphone frowned, "Hyung, isn't this your 'wife'?"

Hearing the word 'wife' Jonghyun immediately turned and asked, "Where?"  Make all three friends laugh.

"You even got divorced." Yonghwa is still laughing.

Ignoring it, Jonghyun snatched Jungshin's cellphone which turned out to show an article where there were many photos of Seungyeon for a fashion magazine released this month. He looked at the photo one by one with the seriousness that made three nearby people shake their heads.

"She looks different in this photo." Minhyuk who saw the photo commented. "Looks a little more mature, maybe because of her eye makeup."

"But she's still beautiful, isn't she?"  Yonghwa chimed in.

"Hm. She is indeed beautiful."  Minhyuk and Jungshin said together.

Hearing that, Jonghyun immediately frowned, "What's wrong with the three of you?"

"Which one?" Ask Jungshin do not understand.

"Stop praising my 'wife'!" Jonghyun raised his voice, sounding very annoyed.

"Hei! You said she was your 'wife'? Really? You guys are 'divorced'." Yonghwa laughed loudly.

"Right. Why doesn't Hyung want to accept that fact? You even only got married for six months." Minhyuk said.