22. Terror?

The work of the four men was completed quickly, even though they were not only recording video greetings for Christmas and the new year, but also completed several songs for their next album. Jonghyun looked at his watch, eight o'clock at night, and now he was at a barbecue restaurant with CNBLUE members as well as some staff for dinner. The man wanted to go home first because he was worried about Seungyeon who had not fully recovered but felt unwell because he hadn't spent time with the other members for a long time. Finally he took out his cellphone and made a call.

"Are you all right? Any something wrong?" Jonghyun asked directly when Seungyeon answered the phone.

"Ya, I am doing okay."

"I'll be home in a minute, have you taken medicine?"

The right Minhyuk is beside him and can hear the conversation rolling annoyed eyes. Seriously, can Jonghyun come out for a while to call?

"Ya, Mr. Lee."

Jonghyun smiled, he is actually knew that Seungyeon was also upset because he kept sending messages every chance he had this afternoon. "Good. Get some more rest."

"You two seem to have lived together." Minhyuk said a little sarcastic.

"Who?" Yonghwa who was busy grilling meat joined in the conversation.

Minhyuk pointed Jonghyun to his chin, "Jonghyun hyung and Seungyeon."

Jonghyun put his cellphone on the table then saw the two people taking turns, "So why if we live together?"

"Just don't stay in your apartment." Yonghwa said relaxed.

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows, "Why?"

Minhyuk quickly finished chewing and said, "We all know your apartment code, Hyung, and we often come without notice. It's not funny if I suddenly come and you're both there."

Yonghwa laughed loudly, "Agree."

Jonghyun who also chuckled at Minhyuk's words just now secretly watched Jungshin who was sitting right in front of him. The maknae had not said anything, just ate quietly, even though he and Yonghwa were usually the loudest.

"And later you guys are jealous of not having a boyfriend." Yonghwa continued, pointing at Minhyuk and Jungshin.

Minhyuk shook his head tightly, "I don't. Jungshin yes."

"No, no." Jungshin finally followed the conversation. "But, Hyung, please don't live together. Seriously, I won't stand to see it." His words made them all laugh.

Jungshin said in an ordinary tone, but he looked at Jonghyun and his eyes felt different. Only a few seconds their eyes met, even though Jonghyun knew there was something there.

When Yonghwa and Minhyuk were engrossed in discussing something about it with some of the staff, Jonghyun looked at Jungshin again and said, "Yesterday, thank you."

"For?" Jungshin tried to be indifferent.

"To help my girlfriend."

Suddenly, Jungshin choked, he coughed several times while hitting his chest, Jonghyun held out the glass that Jungshin grabbed and drank in a hurry.

"It was just a coincidence." He said quietly.

"Still, Seungyeon has told me how you met until you drove her home. Thank you."

Jungshin shrugged lightly, "No problem."

"You don't want to say or ask me anything?" Jonghyun was confused because Jungshin was suddenly passive, when they worked all day the maknae didn't talk to him much, even though they were quite close to each other.

"What do you expect me to ask about?"

"Anything."

This time, Jungshin cleared his throat and then averted his eyes, "If what Hyung meant about Seungyeon yesterday, I don't want to know. It's your business both. And I, with Seungyeon, I mean, we don't talk about anything."

Lie.

The tall man hoped his acting was really good this time, he hoped Jonghyun would believe it even though they had known each other for eight years. For some reason, Jungshin didn't want to ask why Jonghyun and Seungyeon had a fight yesterday, or asked about the truth that Seungyeon told him about Jisoo. He wanted to know, what Jonghyun had done until Seungyeon was that sad, but he tried not to care.

No, Jungshin isn't a nosy person who always wants to know other people's business. He is not like that. It's just that, after meeting Seungyeon yesterday, there was something about him that unwittingly beat faster. Many times he denied, talking to himself everything had to be stopped before his beat was out of control.

"I fell in love when I first saw her eyes." Jonghyun said at that time, made Jungshin laugh. "Believe me, look into her eyes for three seconds, and it's impossible for you not to fall in love."

Jungshin who is still laughing now shakes his head, amused by what Jonghyun just said. "Okay Hyung, okay. I'll give it a try."

Damn.

Now Jungshin regrets that he really "tried" it.

***

Seungyeon was watching a music program while waiting for Jonghyun to return when the bell rang. She saw who came through the intercom, apparently a man in a blue jacket she knew from a freight forwarding service.

"Yes?"

"Package for Yoo Seungyeon-ssi."

"Please keep it there, thank you."

"Okay, thank you."

Knowing the courier was gone, then Seungyeon came out to pick up the package. Don't get me wrong, Seungyeon doesn't want to receive it right away, she just feels surprised because she doesn't remember buying anything, fans usually give gifts through the agency, and she doesn't think of anyone who might send her something. So Seungyeon feels she must be on guard.

A medium-sized square box lay in front of the door of her apartment, the box was pink with a matching ribbon, beautiful. Seungyeon took it, guessed what it contained, and returned inside.

After sitting on the living room couch, Seungyeon looked at the box again, there was no letter or name of the sender, curious, she finally pulled the ribbon and opened the lid. Shit! Instantly she dropped the box.

Inside, there is only one photo. A photo of herself with a cheerful facial expression and a charming smile. There was nothing wrong with the photo, if it hadn't been scribbled in red ink, and handwriting that read;

YOU'RE BETTER DEAD! LEAVE JONGHYUN !!

***

Ps. Don't judge me. Hehe.