27. Riesling and Dolcetto

The thought of Jonghyun having fun with Seungyeon really made Jisoo feel like being burned alive. After seeing social media where Jonghyun, Yonghwa, Jungshin and Minhyuk uploaded some photos they were celebrating Christmas which really sparked her emotions. In the past, when she was dating Jonghyun, the three men always refused to join her in their event. But now there is Gong Seungyeon among the four of them. They received the pest girl well. And what hurts her even more, Seungyeon looks happy.

Jisoo will fool herself if she says Jonghyun doesn't look happy. The dimpled man did not show excessive attitudes, his body language was normal, but the look in his eyes clearly told the whole world that he was the happiest man.

Some time ago, when her curiosity peaked with a heavy heart Jisoo watched several episodes of We Got Married and immediately regretted afterwards. Jisoo watched it only to find that Jonghyun adored Seungyeon, fell in love as he fell, as if all the girls in the world vanished and only one was left, Gong Seungyeon.

And when the damn variety show was finished and Jisoo thought all the "romance dramas" they were doing were also over, what happened was that their agencies confirmed they were dating in the real world. Behind the camera. Supported by a career that continues to rise with certainty.

While she was still trapped by her love for men who let her be lonely, broken hearted, and miserable withholding jealousy. Also stuck with her agency that did not make her career flourish, her life was monotonous, and she was still thirsty for the popularity she did not get.

Jisoo brushed her brown hair and sighed, then turned to the side of the bed, where a man lay there. Obviously that guy is not Jonghyun and will never be able to replace Jonghyun by her side. But maybe, only this man can make Jonghyun come back to her. Make Jonghyun back close to her.

Daehyun looked at Jisoo and smiled, "Long time no making out with you. Turns out you're still as sexy as I remember."

Jisoo did not return the praise at all, her gaze straight ahead, blank.

"Why are you daydreaming?" Daehyun's fingers touched her cheek. "To be honest, I was surprised when you suddenly kissed me and impatiently pushed me into this bed. You're getting more aggressive, huh?"

"I'm just bored."

Daehyun laughed at the answer, "So, every time you feel bored you will visit your ex and make love with them?"

"Making love you say?" Jisoo glanced at Daehyun with the corner of his eye, "Oppa, you're so confident. I think that was not 'making love'! That was boring for me."

Choi Daehyun's laughter vanished immediately.

"If you really want to know how to make love with me, hurry and get rid of that girl named Gong Seungyeon. And whatever you do for me later, I won't complain."

Then what Jisoo was waiting for really happened. The rough man who was her nightmare, who liked to hit and hurt her, immediately grabbed her hair and grabbed her roughly, the other hand strangling her hard.

"What did you just say, bitch!?"

Jisoo is not afraid. After all, this was what she wanted.

The woman wanted Daehyun to hurt her, just bruise all over her body, so that later after Jonghyun found out, he would return to be her savior. That sweet man will always be there for her if she is hurt. Jonghyun will always melt if she sees crying and hurt, then he will always be by her side. Always will be. Jonghyun always loves her.

Jisoo tried to turn her head a little towards Daehyun, "You're getting worse in bed. You're the most lame man I have ever slept with."

Daehyun let go of his hand which was still holding Jisoo's neck, replaced by a hard slap on her face which immediately made Jisoo's body slam backwards. But even though the woman was not afraid, she even smiled inwardly, since Daehyun had always been her most 'sick' ex. The abusive man pulled her hair back and hit it harder.