35. Jonghyun's Action

Jonghyun drove to a place that he had been wanting to go to a few days ago but still held back his emotions. And today he is determined to finish it.

Yes. Jonghyun has to finish it before the less than two weeks' vacation time will end. He is sure that he will not be able to work properly if this problem is not resolved until his activities resume. He also won't be able to calm down leaving Seungyeon every time he has to go abroad.

Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jungshin several times told him not to be rash in taking action. But it seems Jonghyun won't be able to stay still any longer. He must do something before something worse happens.

Finally, after getting important information from the restaurant where Daehyun brought Seungyeon the other day, he was more confident to act faster. Yes, the sooner the better.

Jonghyun parked his car in front of a five-story building he last visited more than two years ago. In the past, the first and second floors of this building were Italian restaurants, and the upper part was a photo studio, which was often rented for a magazine photo shoot. But now it has turned into an ordinary office, occupied by the Italian restaurant owner who reportedly, now has more than ten luxury restaurants.

Without hesitation Jonghyun stepped into the building. A woman at the receptionist welcomed him kindly, but Jonghyun could not return the hospitality at all.

"I want to meet with Choi Daehyun-ssi." He said curtly.

The receptionist, who must have realized who the man standing now in front of her, smiled sheepishly, "Wait a minute, I'll contact him." She said as she reached for the phone on the table.

"There's no need. He knows I'll come. Just tell me where the room is."

Again, the receptionist showed her smile, don't care with Jonghyun's unfriendly tone just now, and easily believed what Jonghyun said and then showed her boss's room.

Still not returning that smile and without saying thank you, which was not really Jonghyun, he went straight there. Opening the door without hesitation, made Choi Daehyun, the only person in the room surprised to see who came to visit him suddenly.

"Oh, I have a guest." Daehyun welcomed him arrogantly.

Not at all intimidated, Jonghyun looked at Daehyun in the eye, "I won't make small talk. Don't ever bother Seungyeon again."

Daehyun raised his eyebrows, pretending not to understand. "Seungyeon? Ah... That woman. She has complained to you."

"I'm warning you. Don't touch her again!"

Suddenly, Daehyun laughed loudly, making Jonghyun frown with a slightly strange behavior. "I told you, didn't I? When we met at the cafe a while ago. I was interested in her."

"Look for another woman! Don't disturb mine!"

"Tsk tsk tsk. Lee Jonghyun..." Daehyun approached Jonghyun slowly, stood leaning on his desk, staring cynically. "You started it all first. You took what was mine first."

Jonghyun frowned not understanding. "You should look in the mirror before saying such nonsense."

"If you don't know what I'm talking about it doesn't matter. But... I don't promise to obey what you want right now. Gong Seungyeon... She's interesting. And obviously, I have to take it from you."

Now Jonghyun clenched the two in his place, his teeth gnashing moved by logistics which became increasingly fierce, he wanted to defeat the crazy man in front of him and add to his injuries while recovering, as Jungshin had done.

"I won't be nice to you anymore."

"Or what will you do?" Daehyun turned defiantly, his eyes emitting hatred.