51. The Progress

Jonghyun rushed into a room. His shoulders fluctuated and his breath chased ever since he's in the police station. His fist floated for a second after his eyes saw Choi Daehyun there. It is certain that there will be a second, third and so on if only a few policemen and their friends do not break up.

"You jerk!" Jonghyun shouted right in front of the sickening Daehyun's face.

"Calm down Jonghyun." Yonghwa warned.

Strangely, Daehyun did not fight. The man just sat resignedly in his chair with his head bowed and his hands handcuffed.

Earlier, the police explained that Daehyun had acknowledged all the actions that had been accused of him. Regarding Seungyeon's kidnapping attempt, sabotage Jonghyun's and Jungshin's cars, illegal inex trade and cocaine over the past year, as well as manipulation of building tax and private vehicles. More cases than Jonghyun thought and he was grateful the police succeeded in uncovering everything.

Oh you should also mention that he is a person lover snatcher and a suspect of destroying people's relationships!

"Cases relating to you guys will be immediately submitted to the Prosecutor's Office after we get full information from Gong Seungyeon-ssi as a witness. And as long as you know, we succeeded in arresting him in the old building you informed us at that time. Where they used to conduct transactions. Thank you for the information, it really helps the investigation finish faster. " Obviously the police at length.

Minhyuk, who joined the police station for the first time, shuddered to know all the crimes Daehyun committed. He guess, Daehyun is not this bad.

"Does this person also acknowledge the violence he has done to someone named Park Jisoo?" Jonghyun asked the police.

In front of him, Daehyun immediately raised his head, surprised, the look in his eyes implied that Jonghyun would not bring that thing up.

"Of course. We will immediately ask Park Jisoo-ssi to fulfill the call after all the files are ready."

Jonghyun nodded curtly. In his seat he leaned forward, so he could see Daehyun's face more closely. There was no arrogant expression as usual, there were no harsh words from his mouth, but Jonghyun could still find hateful eyes there.

"Do you hate me that much?" Jonghyun asked in a low voice, holding back emotions.

No answer. The room is completely silent and cold.

"Listen to me carefully Daehyun-ssi, because I'm not sure after today you can still see me or not. So I'm asking now, what exactly have I done to you?"

Daehyun heard the question clearly, he looked at Jonghyun's white face carefully as if thinking what answer he should say.

"Because he is so obsessed with you."

Only that.

There are no more answers.

There is also no explanation of who he meant.

Or maybe just a word of forgiveness?

None at all.

Everyone in the small room frowned in confusion, except Jonghyun who seemed to really understand the meaning of the answer.

Then Jonghyun leaves, says thanks to the police and going out followed by Minhyuk. Meanwhile, Yonghwa and Jungshin talked briefly with the police before finally catching up and leaving the police station.

***

"Do not take it wrong." Said Jonghyun suddenly, breaking the silence in the car.