54. Love Statement

"I often think what if there are four of us who like the same girl. I never thought it really happened now."

Yonghwa looked at Minhyuk, nodded in agreement with what the little eyed man just said, his hand still plucked the guitar with origin.

"My hiatus was interrupted because of them." This time Minhyuk said it as he folded his arms behind his head and leaned more on the sofa in the living room of Jonghyun's house.

Again, Yonghwa only nodded in agreement.

"I will beat Jonghyun hyung if he has to be taken to the hospital due to a hunger strike."

When Yonghwa would nod again, Minhyuk glared annoyed.

"Yyak! Don't you have anything to say, Hyung?"

"What else do I have to say? Everything you say is true."

"Usually Hyung always nags endlessly."

"And usually you always dislike me every time I nag endlessly."

Minhyuk chuckled, "By the way, Jonghyun hyung was sleeping or passed out? Why didn't he wake up earlier?"

"You just look at his room. If he is still sleeping, wake him up, tell him to have dinner."

Minhyuk moved, not to Jonghyun's room, but to the large window that shows the view of the street with colorful lights down there.

"Where do you think Jungshin is now?"

The sound of the original guitar Yonghwa's playing stopped immediately. "I don't want to say this, but most likely Jungshin is meeting Seungyeon." He answered.

"He really raises the flag of war."

Minhyuk's statement just now succeeded in bringing a long silence between the two of them. Busy with each other's thoughts.

"Then what should we do, Hyung?"

Yonghwa sighed heavily. "There is no."

Minhyuk looked away from the outside view, staring at Yonghwa for an explanation.

"We can't do anything because it's a matter of the heart. One of them must be heartened to accept defeat and the only one who can decide the winner is Seungyeon."

"Seungyeon loves Jonghyun hyung, it's very clear. It's just that their relationship was too difficult for her. And coincidentally Jungshin was present in those difficult times." Minhyuk looked away again. "Who would have thought Jungshin turned out to be good at hiding feelings."

"Do you think Jungshin will be able to make Seungyeon look away?"

Yonghwa asked a difficult question. He knew Minhyuk could not answer it, because he himself could not. So for a few moments the question was only answered by silence.

Difficult indeed, for those who already regard each other as family, have to stretch because of the creature named woman.  However, feelings still can never be blamed.

"I don't want to guess."

After saying that Minhyuk walked into Jonghyun's room, without knocking, immediately opened the door wide. His mouth was already open, intending to scream right away, but instead froze in the doorway staring at Jonghyun who apparently wasn't asleep.

Damn. Did Jonghyun hear everything?

Jonghyun was lying on the bed, one arm on his forehead, his eyes open at the ceiling, occasionally flickering weakly. His skin was getting pale, his lips were dry. On the bedside table, the glass of water was still intact, completely untouched.