Reality

Jennie

Nagising ako dahil sa sikat ng araw na tumatama sa mga mata ko at dahil na rin sa sobrang sakit ng ulo ko dahil sa hangover at dami ng nainom ko kagabi. I looked around and I realized that I was actually inside my room pero hindi ko alam kung papano ko nakauwi dito sa bahay. Pinilit kong alalahanin yung mga nangyari kagabi. I was at the bar with the gang and my mouth went agape when I remember that Lisa came to picked me up. I slightly remember the piggy back ride and the KISS! Yes the hot and passionate kiss that we have shared yesterday, pero hindi ako sigurado kung totoo ang lahat ng yun. I feel my face and body heated up when I remember how she touched me and how she kissed me like there's no tomorrow. Sana totoo na lang lahat ng yun at hindi lang isang panaginip.

"Ouch!" my head is throbbing and aching really hard when I tried to stand up. I was off balanced and my butt fell on the bed. Napatingin ako sa bedside table ko and a tray with a note, aspirin and orange juice caught my attention. Hindi ko alam pero bigla akong kinabahan. I remember that she always used to leave aspirin and orange juice everytime na malalasing ako. I took the note and read what was written on it.

"Drink this. I'll be at the kitchen"

I got excited kaya naman agad akong tumayo sa kama ko not minding the pain in my head at agad akong tumakbo sa kitchen. Sobrang kinakabahan ako ngayon. Is she here? Totoo bang lahat yung nangyari kagabi? Is it possible that Lisa brought me home and stay?

I reached the kitchen in no time and I heard a loud Bruno Mars song playing. Dahan dahan akong sumilip mula sa nakaharang na pader to check if the person I am dying to see is inside. I roamed my eyes around the kitchen only to be disappointed. It was Seungho who's playing the song and cooking and not Lisa. So he's the one who brought me home.

I heave a deep sigh and I walked inside the kitchen. Agad niya namang nanotice yung presensya ko and I saw how his face lit up when he saw me.

"Hey! You're awake! Good morning!!" masiglang pagbati niya sakin.

I smiled weakly and said, "morning".

I'm not in the mood to say 'Good morning' too. Umupo ako sa bar stool in front of the kitchen counter para tignan kung anong pinagkakaabalahan niya. I took the time to stare at him. He's just wearing an apron without a shirt underneath and a black jeans. His back was facing me and I got to see the muscles on his shoulders and back. I can say he's really sexy but too bad I can't force myself to like him the way he likes me. I just like him as a friend.

"I made this. Here tikman mo" nakangiting sabi niya habang inilalapag yung tray ng cookie sa harapan ko.

I can see that he looked really happy and excited habang inaabutan ako ng cookie na binake niya. I took the cookie and ate it. It's not bad. I didn't know na may talent siya sa baking.

"How is it?" tanong niya leaning his body on the counter top habang nakapangalumbaba at nakangiti sakin.

"It's good" sagot ko naman.

He smiled at me then he leaned his body forward until our faces were almost an inch apart from each other. I blinked my eyes twice while looking at his face. I was actually confused kung bakit hindi maalis alis yung ngiti sa mga mata niya, then I realized I was no longer wearing the clothes I wore last night. Then eyes wide, I remembered that I introduced him as my boyfriend to all of them. I almost forgot about my sudden announcement. Maybe that is the reason why he was so happy? But wait.. did something happen between us? No! It can't be! Fuck! what did I do? I hate this! i hate that I wasn't able to remember anything! I'm a mess!

He moved closer and his eyes was darted on my lips. When his lips was about to touch mine, I quickly moved backward and got up from my seat para umiwas. I gulped really hard dahil kinabahan ako sa nangyari. I saw how his brows furrowed with what I did but he quickly recovered and smiled. I need to clear things out with him. Gusto kong malaman kung ano ba talagang nangyari kagabi. I want to know everything and talked to him about us.