Beach

Lisa

"I promise" sabi niya habang yakap yakap niya ko.

I'm not sure about this. Hindi ko alam kung kakayanin kong malayo siya sakin, pero isa lang ang alam ko, yun ay di ko na kayang mawala pa siya sakin ng tuluyan. I want to give it try. If it didn't work, then atleast I tried. Hindi yung wala akong ginawa para ipaglaban siya. Jennie is right, we'll never know kung anong mangyayari samin kung hindi namin susubukan.

I burried my face on the crook of her neck while she hugged me tight. Jennie pulled out from the hug and she wipe my tears.

"I love you Lisa Manoban"

"I love you Jennie Ruby Jane Kim"

And we kissed passionately.

--------

Jennie

"LET'S GO!!!!" she shouted habang hinihila niya ko papunta sa dagat.

Andito kami ngayon sa Homoron White Beach with Eman dahil nag aya si Lisa na magswimming. I told her I don't want to get burnt but she's really bugging me to go to the beach. Sabi niya sayang naman daw yung ganda nung beach kung hindi kami maliligo. So, I surrender.

When we arrived at the beach I can't help myself to be in love by it. This white sand beach is not like the other beaches I know and seen. It has short strip of sand and shingles which is a popular picnic area for locals and tourists. Napapalibutan to ng malalaking bato on both sides and you can hear the constant sounds of the waves hitting the rocks. Unlike, the big waves of the sea on the view of our veranda, the waves here in Homoron is calmer and a bit gentler for the swimmers.

Hindi na nakapagantay si Lisa and she lets go of my hand and run towards the sea na parang bata. She's smiling from ear to ear and I happily watch her as she pulled her shirt up leaving her with just her sports bra and boardshorts. I feel the heat across my body when my eyes met her toned abs. Two years have passed but nothing has changed to her body, she still hot as hell. I turn my gaze away from her abs when she called me.

"Love, come here!!" she said waving at me commanding me to come.

I could not resist her. I want to snake my hands on her nape and feel her toned abs against my hands. I swallowed the lump in my throat before I decided to get my clothes off of me. I pulled my shirt up and shorts down leaving me with my red two piece swimsuit. I didn't mind the other people around us and I run towards her and I can see how she watch every move that I made. I even saw her biting her lower lip while looking at me. Geez! I want to devour those lips. My eyes was focus on her habang tumatakbo ako papalapit sa kanya and I'd like to laugh when I see that she froze on her place and she's not even blinking. I smile just by thinking that her eyes was fixed on me, only to me.

When I get in front of her, I moved closer and pushed her chin up to close her mouth as it's slightly opened.

"You're drooling" I teased.

I chuckled when I saw how her cheeks reddened because of embarassment. She blinked twice and she quickly closed her mouth and lick her lips and I swear I want those lips now against mine.

"You look so damn hot Nini!" she said.

Nini. I never realized how I missed those words coming out from her mouth. I miss how she called me that in a most lovingly way. Siya lang kasi yung tumatawag sakin ng Nini that's why it's really personal for me. I want to tear up right at this moment but I got shy all of sudden when I saw how Lisa looked at me then down to my body. I clung onto her as we go deeper. I know how to swim but I chose to hold on to her shoulders coz I want how close we are right now. Lisa looked at my face then down to my neck and then to my chest. I can see the lust on her eyes. She hold my waist by her both hands and she pulled me closer to her. Not minding the waves that's hitting us, Lisa kiss my forehead. I closed my eyes and I hold onto her shoulder, I moved my hands around her neck pulling her closer to me. After she kissed my forehead, she went down to kiss both of my eyes, then the tip of my nose, until my most awaited one, my lips. She kissed me passionately with hunger and lust, just thankful na kami lang yung nagsuswimming at this hour at malayo naman yung ibang mga turista.

Her hands started to trail down my back and I did my job. I've been waiting for this since earlier. I removed my right hand from her neck and I run my fingers through her toned abs. I can feel how she flinched when she felt my hands. I smiled in between our kisses. I moved even closer and I snakes my legs on her waist. Thank goodness mas magaan yung katawan ko dahil nasa tubig kami. She continuously moved her hands on my back while leaving wet kisses on my neck and when she hit my sweet spot, a moan automatically escaped my mouth.

"Aaaaahhh" I moaned which earned a grin from her.

"I missed you" she said without breaking the kiss.

"I missed you more"

Her hands still caressing my back and I can feel that she already untie the lace of my bikini. Luckily, I quickly hold her hand to stop her when I remembered that we are in a public place and saw people running towards the water.

"You are getting aggresive, Love" I chuckled habang inginunguso yung mga taong papalapit para magswimming.

Lisa didn't speak but she smiled. She gave me one quick peck then I felt her hands as she tie my swimsuit again.

Lisa and I spent a couple of hours on the sea until we decided na umahon na dahil tumataas na ang araw and we don't want to get burned. We change our clothes and we walked towards Eman with an intertwined hands. Eman looked at our clasped hands first before looking at our faces. Nakakaloko ang ngiti ng batang to. Lisa asked Eman if there's a motorcycle she can rent para makapaglibot libot kami around the area like what we did in Sabtang. Eman happily nodded to Lisa. We watched Eman habang may itinetext siya. Lisa talked to Eman na mamayang hapon na lang dalin yung motor sa hotel namin because me and Lisa decided to have a quick rest back to Fundacion Pacita.