2nd Day Cont.

Lisa

Pagtapos naming magpaumaga sa Batangas ay pumunta naman kami sa Tagaytay. We tried the most popular Bulalo in Tagaytay first bago kami dumiretso sa Nuvali. When we reached Nuvali ay ibinaba ko na ang mga bike namin and we stroll around the park. Matagal na naming gustong gawin to but because of our busy schedules back then, we weren't able to do so.

Jennie and I stopped when we saw a man selling an ice cream at the corner of the park. We bought a chocolate ice cream for me and cookies and cream naman para sa kanya. We sat on one of the benches there and we watched the people roaming and strolling around the park. May mga couples, seniors, and even families ang nandito para magrelax at magenjoy. Kahit na medyo nakakapagod ang pagbabike, I don't mind coz I am with her and seeing her smile makes me feel relaxed and calm. I watched Jennie as she was eating her ice cream happily. She's looking straight until she noticed me smiling and staring at her on the side.

"Why?" tanong mo.

You smiled at me and I did the same.

"I just still couldn't believe that you are here with me now. I am so lucky" sabi ko naman.

Alam kong paulit ulit ko na tong sinasabi but I will never get tired of expressing how glad and thankful I am to have her back.

She shook her head and she reached for my face and slightly caressed it with her thumb.

"Nope. I was the lucky one coz you gave me another chance. Thank you, Love" sabi mo naman.

I took your hand and kissed your palm which made you giggle. After spending few more hours at Nuvali park ay nagdecide na tayo to go back home. We were inside my car when your phone rang.

Ringgggggg.....

You looked at me hesitating if you're gonna answer your phone or not. I smile and nod, giving you the signal to go ahead and picked up your phone.

"Hello, Mina?" sabi mo without letting go of my hand.

"How did he knew?"tanong mo at halos magdugtong naman ang mga kilay mo dahil sa pagkunot ng iyong noo.

"Okay fine. Anong oras?" tanong mo ulit.

"Is that even necessary?" dagdag mo pa.

I was glancing at you from time to time coz I can feel that you're starting to get irritated just by hearing your voice. I don't know what's happening but I thinks it's not good.

"Okay. Have you talked to him?" tanong mo ulit.

You were nodding your head while gazing at your watch, "Okay, 2:30 pm. I'll call him after this call. Okay, Bye"

I saw how you heaved a deep sigh after you finished the call.

"Is everything okay?" tanong ko naman.

But before you can answer my question, phone ko naman ang nagring. I took the phone inside my pocket and saw Somi's name on it. I answered. I sligthly pressed Jennie's hand to tell her to hold on a second while I'm answering my call.

"Hey, Somi what's up?" tanong ko kay Somi na nasa kabilang linya.

You were looking at me but you quickly turned your head on the window looking outside the car. I never let go of your hand habang kausap ko si Somi sa phone.

"Lisa, makakapunta ka ba sa therapy ko mamaya? May gusto sana kong ipakita sayo" sabi niya sakin

Fuck! I almost forgot that she has a therapy now. It's been weeks since hindi ko siya nasasamahan sa pagpapatherapy niya which I made a promise that I will always be there but because I was too focused on Jennie, nakalimutan ko na si Somi.