Favor

Lisa

"Love wake up"

I heard a voice asking me to wake up but I didn't move a bit instead I snuggled deeper under the duvet and pillow that I am hugging right now. I can smell a fruity scent under this duvet which I am sure that doesn't belong to me, then I remember I slept not in my room but in Jennie's. I groaned when that person suddenly shake my body lightly to wake me.

"Lisa.. Love.. Lili.. Baby. bangon na. Let's have our breakfast"

Nagising ako dahil sa malambing na boses na gumigising sakin. I felt her lips against my forehead, down to my cheeks and to the tip of my nose. I never opened my eyes coz I was waiting for her lips to crashed against mine but my brows furrowed when she stopped. Wait, what? Yun na yun? I opened my eyes to check why did she stopped kissing me. When I opened my eyes, nagulat ako when I saw her just an inch away from my face wearing her ever precious gummy smile. Nakadapa siya sa kama at nakapangalumbaba sa harapan mismo ng mukha ko. Her breath is brushing against my lips and I want to devour her right at that moment.

"I knew it" she said habang nakangiti at nakatitig sa mga mata ko.

"Knew what?" tanong ko naman.

"I knew you'll wake up if I stop kissing you. Hindi ka pa rin nagbabago" nakangiti pa rin niyang paliwanag.

"Binitin mo ko" sabi ko naman pouting my lips na parang batang nagpapaawa para ibili ng laruan.

"Sorry. Come here" sabi niya then she cupped my cheeks as she claimed my lips.

I can smell her perfume and fresh breath kaya naman bigla akong tinamaan ng hiya realizing that I haven't brushed my teeth yet. I pulled out from the kiss and I hid my face on the pillow beside me.

"Why?" you asked.

"Morning breath"

I saw how you chuckled and move closer and closer until you're now on top of me. Inalis mo yung unan na pinagkukublihan ko and you pinned both of my hands above my head. Our eyes were fixed with each other and I saw how you licked and bit your lower lip. That very sight cause goosebumps all over my body. You lowered your head very slowly at wala akong magawa kundi ang panoorin ka. I swallowed the lump in my throat when your lips is almost an inch apart from mine. You closed your eyes and once again you claimed my lips. You bit my lower lip asking for an entrance which I willingly oblige. You explored each and every corner of my mouth and I closed my eyes savoring every move you make. You are overpowering and dominating me but I don't mind. The thing is, I'm starting to love my love's dominant side.

After a few minutes, you stopped kissing me but you're still pinning me down. I opened my eyes and there I saw you're beautiful smile.

"I don't mind how you look or how you smell. I love you coz I love you. Got it?!" she said giving me a quick peck on the tip of my nose.

I nod.

----

Pagtapos naming kumain ng breakfast na niluto niya para sakin ay nagpaalam na ko. Kahit na ayaw ko pa sanang umalis, hindi pwede coz I have a meeting with the board.

"Stop pouting. You're making it hard for me" sabi ko habang naglalakad kami palabas kung saan nakaparada yung kotse ni Chaeng na hiniram ko kagabi.

"Hindi ka ba talaga pwedeng magstay? 5 days na lang and I will leave. I want to spend more of my time with you pa" sabi mo still pouting habang nakayakap ka sa bewang ko.

I cupped your face with both of my hands and I carressed it with my thumb.

"May meeting lang ako with the board but I need you to be ready coz susunduin kita at 5PM, okay?" I said.

Her face brighten up as she showed me her gummy smile while nodding her head like a child. She's so cute! I kissed her lips once more before I bid her my goodbye.

----

"Meeting adjourned. Thank you everyone for coming" I said as I ended the meeting with the board.

This day has been very busy. I joined one operation early this morning pagdating ko dito sa hospital, then after that I went straight to the board room for the quarterly Operational Review Discussion. Every department heads are here to present their reports on the progress and updates that their departments are conducting as well as the issues that needs to be addressed as soon as possible. The meeting lasted for three hours. My butt started to feel numb dahil sa tagal ng pagkakaupo but I'm not complaining, it's all worth it because as per their reports, each departments are doing well, meaning the hospital's service as well as its financial status are doing great. Pagtapos kong makipagkamay sa bawat miyembro ng board ay agad na kong naglakad palabas ng board room. I looked at my watch to check on the time and it's already 3PM. I took my phone out of my pocket para itext si Jennie that I'm already done with the meeting and I'll be heading to their house now. When I opened my phone a lot of messages came and all of it was from Jennie. I read each messges that she sent me which is asking me where are we going, kung anong oras matatapos yung meeting, na excited na siya para mamaya, na miss niya na ko, na mahal niya ko. Reading her messages makes my heart flutter and made me smile.

Napakunot noo naman ako ng may biglang humablot ng phone ko.

"What the heck?" tanging salitang nabanggit ko then I saw Chaeng reading the messages on my phone.

Pinilit kong agawin ulit yung phone ko but she turned her back at me. She continued reading the messages and I gave up. Hindi na ko nag attempt pa na kunin ulit yung phone ko. I know she's invading my privacy but what can I do? It's Chaeng and my privacy is not on her vocabulary.

"That's why you've been smiling like an idiot simula pa ng lumabas ka ng board room" she said after she gave back my phone. I rolled my eyes at her coz I know she's done reading it kaya binabalik niya na sakin.

She chuckled.

"You happy?" she asked.

"Very" sagot ko naman.

Inakbayan niya naman ako and she said, "I'm happy that you're happy. Finally! I get to see those genuine smiles again. You owe me one!"

"I know and thank you!" sabi ko naman from the bottom of my heart then I kissed her cheeks like I always do.

Alam kong kung hindi dahil sa kanila hindi kami magkakabalikan ni Jennie. That's why I'm really thankful to them. At para makabawi maybe I will just invite them to celebrate again one of these days or bago bumalik si Jennie sa US.

5 days. 5 days na lang at aalis na siya ulit. I know it will never be easy, but like what I've said, I will try to endure everything for her, for us. And I promise to make that last 5 days memorable for her.

"Chaeng, sorry pero hindi kita mahahatid mamaya. I promised Jennie that I will pick her up at 5pm. Pero ipapasundo na lang kita kay ma---"

She cutted me off bu putting her index finger on my mouth to stop me.

"Sssshhhh.. No need. I can manage. Just enjoy your time with her. Okay?" she said and I nod in agreement.

We walk in silent pabalik sa opisina ko at si Chaeng naman sa opisina niya.

"Kelan ang balik niya sa US?" tanong niya.

"In 5 days" I said.

Tumango lang siya but she gave me a meaningful look. I know that look. She's worried about me, so, I took her hand and I pressed it slightly assuring her na okay lang ako.

"I'll be fine. I just want to make the most out of it habang nandito pa siya. I want to make her last
5 days memorable Chaeng. That's why I'm asking you a favor"

Napatingin naman siya sakin. I know she's confused kaya naman agad ko nang inexplain sa kanya yung gusto kong mangyari.

"I need you to be my replacement for the meantime. I want to take a leave coz I want to make time for Jennie. I want to spend my time for her sa susunod na limang araw. Ayoko sanang may aagaw ng oras habang kasama ko siya. Please? You are the only person I trusted to do this for me, Chaeng"

"Alright. Ako nang bahala. Just do what you need to do" sabi niya naman ng nakangiti sakin.