Chapter 61

Jennie

I was so upset with Lisa coz she leave me hanging like that but on the other hand, I appreciate her doing it. Sabi niya we will not make love, not until makasal kami and I love the way how she respects me but sometimes I cannot help myself not to touch her. I missed her. I missed her touch, her kisses, and because I can't stop myself coz she's too irresistable. But if that's what she wants then I will respect her decision. Besides, kapag nakasal naman kami we still have forever para gawin yung mga ganung bagay.

Lisa is in the bathroom now pagtapos niya kong paasahin. I know gumaganti lang siya sakin coz I've been teasing her since kanina pa sa resto. Hindi ko kasi maiwasan coz I love how her body reacts to my touch and I love the look on her face when I'm teasing her.

When the bathroom door clicked open, I turn on the other side making her face my back and pretended to be sleeping. I can hear her footsteps walking towards me until the bed sank indicating that she's now joining me in bed. Nanatili lang akong nakahiga hanggang sa naramdaman ko yung mga kamay niya na unti unting yumayakap sa katawan ko.

"Love?" she asked against my nape. I can feel her hot breath brushing on my skin.

I didn't answer.

"Love? Uy.." her face is now burried on the side of my neck. She leaves soft kisses along my neck at aaminin ko I get affected by that but I forced myself not to give in. I remained lying ignoring her.

She pulled out from the hug and I suddenly felt empty with the sudden loss of contact.

"I know you're not yet asleep and I know you're upset with me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I leave you hanging like that. I admit I was just taking my revenge against you because you teased me earlier, but my body betrayed me coz I'm wanting more than just kisses from you, but. but I don't want to break my promise. Kaya naman I stopped hangga't kaya ko pang huminto. Hope you understand. Again, I'm sorry Love"

I can feel the sincerity in her voice and unknowingly I smiled hearing her explanations. I love her so much for respecting me this much. I opened my eyes and I moved my body to face her but I was startled to see her face right in front of me, only an inch apart from me. I smiled at her and I reached for her face that is so serious right now. I caressed her cheeks using my thumb.

"I'm not mad. Thank you for respecting me this much" she smiled when she heard me say that. I closed my eyes and I moved closer to claim her lips.

------

I opened my eyes ng maramdaman ko yung mga halik na dumarapi sa mukha ko. I smiled knowing where these kisses came from. When I opened my eyes, I see her smiling while watching me. She supported herself by leaning her right elbow on the bed and her head is resting on her hand.

"Morning beautiful" she leaned down to kiss me on my lips. She taste like mint.

I looked at the sorroundings and see that it's still dark outside. I forgot to tell that our room have a mini balcony on it and our bed is facing the doorway to the balcony.

"What time is it?" I asked

"4:30AM"

"Why are you up so early"

"Coz I want to invite you to watch the sunrise with me" she smiled. Her eyes is full of hope.

"Okay" I smiled.

She gave me a triumphant smile na parang nanalo siya sa lotto but honestly I really do love to watch the sunrise with her. Ewan ko ba but we enjoyed watching the sun lately. The sun has been our witness kung paano kami nagkaayos at nagkabalikan.