Day 3: Adventure

Jennie

"Thank you"

Lisa looked at me when we stopped on the red light. We are now driving on the way to our house pagtapos naming ihatid si Seungho sa Chanel's head office at si Somi naman sa bahay nila.

"For what?" she asked tilting her head to face me while smiling widely showing off her perfect white teeth.

"For earlier.. with them. I appreciate what you did back there. I appreciate you talking to Seungho" I stretched my arms to reach for her face and caressed it with my thumb.

Hinawakan niya naman yung kamay ko at bahagyang pinisil ng hindi inaalis ang aking kamay sa mukha niya. She closed her eyes and kissed my palm bago siya muling tumingin sa akin.

"Anything for my love" she smiled.

------

We were here in my room cuddling while watching Riverdale Season 3 on Netflix after a few hours of talking with my Dad. I am now comfortably lying on Lisa's chest, I use her right hand as a pillow while my right hand was hugging Lisa's torso and my right leg is on her legs.

"Do you have anything to do tomorrow?" Lisa asked holding the romote control on her left hand switching the channel from Discovery Channel to Netflix. Her right hand is caressing my bare arms and I can feel the friction and heat it produces.

I shook my head to answer her question.

"How 'bout video calling Mina?" again I shook my head as an answer.

"Another conference call?" she then again asked.

"Nope!" I aswered.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit so, out of curiousity I lift my head up to look at her and I raised a brow, asking her just why just by using my brows.

"Good! So, that means I can have a day with you tomorrow without any disturbances" she kissed my forehead and winked bago siya bumalik sa panonood.

Hindi ko na siya kinulit pa why she's asking for my schedule. Knowing Lisa, I know she's planning of something else again for tomorrow but I don't want to spoil her plan so, I decided to shut my mouth off and just be excited for another day with the person I love.

----

"Ahhh... Lisaaaa... I love you! Moreee.. Mo-mooorree.."

Our eyes met when I looked down there. She looks so sexy and hot just by looking at me without blinking. She's in between my legs now. A devilish grin was formed on her mouth and I watch her as she lick her lower lip then look down there again. I closed my eyes waiting for her to claim me wholly until...

Krrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!

I groaned when I heard a loud sound disturbing and waking me up from my deep slumber. Then I realized that everything was just a dream. My face heated up remembering what's happened on my dream but moreover I was really frustrated that the dream never ended well. Binitin lang ako!

"Lisaaa...." I called her to ask her to shut that damn alarm off but she never responded.

I stretched my hand so I can reach her only to find out the there's no one beside me. Where the hell is she?

The damn alarm never stopped so I have no choice but to open my eyes and turn it off myself. Irritatedly, I reached for the phone who's making the buzz. My irritation was brushed off when I saw her lockscreen display. It was one of our selfies in Batanes where she's backhugging me and my head is a little bit tilted to give her more access to my neck. We were smiling widely in this picture and we look so happy and in love. After turning off the alarm, I look on the time.