Captured

Lisa

"I miss you love"

There, I said it with all my heart. God knows how much I want to say those words to her simula ng makita ko siya ulit. I want to hug her tight and kiss her desperately but I fight myself not to coz I'm still hurt. Pero pagkatapos naming magusap ni Dad at Jisoo, I realized something. That I still love her whole heartedly and I want her back pero hindi na pwede. She's with someone now and she will still leave even if I don't want her to. I wouldn't want her to leave, I just want her by my side but I guess not everything we want, we can get. Selfish it may seem pero masisisi niyo ba ko kung gustuhin kong nasa tabi ko lang siya? Kung gustuhin kong nakikita at nahahawakan ko siya?

In two weeks time she will again leave and no one knows kung magkikita pa ba kami ulit, that's why I push through with this get away kahit kaming dalawa lang. Aaminin ko, I badly want to spend time with her but my ego is eating me. Why would I still want to be with her after what she did to me, but I guess ganun talaga pag mahal mo. No matter how much she hurt you, no matter how much you want to stay away from that person you love, babalik at babalik ka pa rin sa kanya, simply because you love her.

When my Dad told me kung bakit kailangan kong pahirapan ang sarili ko when I can choose to fight for her and be happy with her, napaisip ako. Bakit nga ba hindi? Bakit ko nga ba pinapahirapan ang sarili ko?

Well, I really don't know why. I want to fight for her pero hindi pala ganun kadali. Kasi yung takot andito pa rin sa puso ko. What if iwan niya ko ulit? What if hindi siya maging masaya sakin? What if hindi siya magstay para sakin? Andaming tanong na natatakot akong malaman yung sagot kasi natatakot akong masaktan.

I actually went here in Batanes with her kasi I want closure. I want to use this moment to finally let her go. Kahit na gaano kasakit at kahit na gaano kahirap. But before I do that, I just want to feel her love again. I want to go back in the past kung saan masaya pa kaming dalawa. I want to have a memory of her na masaya kami kahit na in reality, alam kong mawawala rin siya sakin. That's why I came up to this idea na maging kami ulit kahit sa huling pagkakataon and I'm glad she accepted.

The moment that she nod her head, I took that as a go signal para yakapin siya and to feel her warmth again. I pulled her closer to me and she burried her head on my chest as she cried against it. I miss her. I miss her that I myself can no longer contain my own emotion and tears started to flow down on cheeks.

Kumalas ako sa pagkakayap and I leaned my forehead onto hers and I looked at her eyes and she did the same. I kissed the tip of her nose and she gave me a very beautiful smile.

I turn Jennie around and back hugged her para sabay naming panoorin at iappreciate kung gaano kaganda yung view na nasa harapan namin ngayon.

"I can't believe that I'm here with you now" I said resting my chin on her right shoulder.

"Ako den" she answered and I can see from the side how she smiled while she's saying that.

"I wish for the time to stop, so, I can be with you longer" I said.

"Me too" she said while holding my hands na nakayakap sa bewang niya.

We stayed on that hilltop for a couple of minutes bago kami muling sumakay sa motor para mamasyal. Sinimulan kong paandarin muli yung motorsiklo pagtapos ko siyang alalayan na makasakay, then I pulled her hands again and I placed that on my belly because it is safer kung nakayakap siya sa bewang ko kesa naka nakahawak lang siya sa balikat ko. I focused my eyes on the road pero hindi ko rin maiwasang sulyapan yung maganda niyang mukha. I'm glancing at her from time to time and I grinned when I saw how her mouth went ajar while looking at the view on our side. As much as I want to watch her hindi ko magawa coz I need be focused on the road kaya nag settle na lang ako sa pasulyap sulyap. But when she leaned her head on my shoulders again and she hugged me tight nagulat ako. Napatingin ako sa side mirror and she was actually looking at me. Nagtama ang mga mata namin at mabilis naman siyang ngumiti, so I just did the same. This place is really beautiful but what made it more beautiful? It is more beautiful coz I'm here with the love of my life.

Nagpatuloy lang ako sa pagmamaneho pero sa tuwing makakakita ako ng magandang spot to take photo humihinto talaga ko. Katulad ngayon, I saw a viewdeck at the right side of the road, located along a steep mountain, showing a spectacular view of the sea. Huminto kami dun ni Jennie para magpicture. Like I always did before, I took a photo of her in different angles and poses, then I can't help but to smile seeing how beautiful she is sa bawat litratong kinukuha ko. Good thing di niya nadala yung phone niya, coz I've got to use mine. Atleast kahit papano may remembrance niya na ko. Actually until now naman hindi ko pa binubura yung mga pictures namin together. It still on my laptop and yung iba andito pa sa phone ko. Gustong gusto ko na tong burahin noon but I didn't, hindi ko kaya eh. All our photos in this phone are nothing but good memories.

My train of thoughts was cut when Jennie speaks.

"Love lika selfie tayo"

Hearing the word 'love' makes my heart melt. I didn't know how beautiful the world love is not until said it to me again. It's like music into my ear.

I smiled at her saka ako lumapit. I positioned myself beside her and I placed my right hand on her shoulder habang nakataas naman yung kaliwang kamay ko to take a photo. We both smile before I captured it.

"Isa pa" sabi niya at nagulat na lang ako when she tiptoed and she kissed my cheeks while holding both of it with her soft little hands. Lagi niya tong ginagawa sakin noon but I didn't expected her tondo it again. And again I captured this moment. Sana lang hindi blurred dahil aaminin ko kinabahan ako and my hand started to shake.

Click

Nang marinig na namin yung pagclick ng camera, indicating that I've already captured the moment, ay agad nang humiwalay si Jennie and she turned around and walked towards the motorcycle but I didn't let her. Mabilis kong hinila yung kamay niya and I made her face me. I pulled her closer to me and I captured her lips with mine. Sobrang kinakabahan ako kasi baka magalit siya but I cannot contain it anymore. I need to taste her lips once more. My heart is beating madly right now, but I ignored it. Her lips taste the same and still soft as before. It still taste like strawberries. Aside from that, I can smell her fruity perfume dahil sa lapit namin sa isa't isa. Lakas loob, I pulled her closer by the waist removing the space between us and I started to kissed her harder. Sobrang kinakabahan ako when she didn't respond. Did I offended her? Thinking about offending her, I decided to pull away but I was taken aback when she snaked her hands on my shoulder, she closed her eyes and she pulled me by the nape, not letting me go. I can feel nothing but love from this kiss. It is not torrid but soft but it sends shiver into my spine and makes my heart beats wild. Only Jennie can do this to me. Only Jennie can make me my heart go wild. Only can make this heart bear again.

We both pulled away to breathe, as we are both out of breath. I opened my eyes and there I saw her looking at me lovingly. I smiled at her and she did the same.

"Tara" pagaya niya sakin while holding my right hand pulling me towards our ride.