Forgiven

Lisa

Jisoo and I is now on our way papunta sa room ni Daddy Henry when someone caught my attention. It was Jennie talking to a man then suddenly she tiptoed and hugged him. Her eyes was close and she was smiling.

Aaminin ko, that sight made my blood boil. I clenched my jaw with what I am watching now. Hindi ko maiwasang mainis. Jennie opened her eyes at nagtama ang mga mata namin. Nakita ko how shocked she is to see me.

"Lisa.." she said.

The man broke the hug and he looked at me. I was startled when I saw that it was Kai and not Seungho. What is he doing here? I thought nasa Paris siya?

"Hi Lisa!" masiglang pagbati niya.

I nod at him without showing any expression on my face. Hindi ko alam kung anong ginagawa niya dito ngayon but seeing him brought back a lot of memories.

"Sige Jen, I have to go" he said and I felt mad ng bigla niyang hinalikan si Jennie sa noo. I clenched my jaw and I want to grab his collar and take him away from Jennie. The heck of this man to kiss her in front of me!

"Una na ko" paalam niya naman samin and I got more irritated when he winked at her. I saw how Jennie blushed with what he did. What the hell? Don't tell me she likes it?

Mabuti na lang at bigla akong hinila ni Jisoo papasok sa kwarto ni Daddy Henry. I gave him a quick hug and I never even bother to look at Jennie. I can see on my pheripheral sight that she's stealing glances at me but I refrain myself to look at her. I pretended na parang wala siya sa kwartong to. I was just talking to Jisoo and Dad.

Jisoo told Daddy Henry na he recovers really fast and the result of the operation was successful and his heart is as strong as a 30 year old man now. She also told him na he can go home na tomorrow. Jisoo excused herself pagtapos niyang idiscuss yung condition ni Dad and I was about to follow her but Daddy Henry begged me to stay. At dahil hindi ko naman magawang tanggihan siya, nagstay ako.

"You heard that Jendeuk? My heart is as strong as a 30 year old man now. I can join the marathon I really wanted to join and I can go home tomorrow"

"Yes Dad, I heard that. I'm happy that I no longer have to be worried about your condition. I can now go back to New York with a peace of mind"

I frozed. Babalik na siya ng New York? I knew it! A part of my mind told me to stop her but a part of me refused. Aaminin ko nalungkot ako sa narinig ko. I used to see her these past few days and knowing that she's just here makes me feel relieved, but now knowing that she'll be going away again, it hurts me. It feels like the time na iniwan niya ko.

"When are you leaving?" Daddy Henry asked.

"I have two more weeks to take care of you" she said.

"Can't you just stay?" he answered.

I was just listening to their conversation. I was actually looking on the floor waiting for her to answer his question. Yes Jennie, can't you just stay? Jennie didn't speak. I looked up to check on her and she's actually staring at me. Her eyes were sad. It feels like she wants to say something.

I stood up from my seat, nagpaalam na ko kay Daddy Henry at agad akong lumabas sa kwarto. I felt suffocated all of a sudden. I hold onto my chest and I heave a deep sigh. I walked towards the elevator when you suddenly called me.

"LISA!"

I stopped but I never dared to look back instead naglakad ako ng tuloy tuloy papalayo sa kanya at papunta sa elevator.