72

Lisa

I'm on my now to the hospital after talking to our friends on chat. Wala naman akong mapapala sa kanila. They also didn't know what Jennie is doing. Siguro trabaho na naman yung pinagkakaabalahan niya but damn I thought she came here for my birhtday but what the heck!? She ain't even staying with me. After a few minutes drive nakarating na ko sa hospital. I went straight to Chaeng's office para maglabas ng sama ng loob.

"Good Morning Ms. Manoban" bati sakin ng secretary niya but I'm not in the mood to greet her back so I went straight inside but I found no one. She's not here?

"Chaeng?" I called twice, thrice, but she didn't answer so I went outside to ask her secretary. Baka may alam siya kung nasaan si Chipmunk.

"Ms. Lee? Where's your boss?" tanong ko sa kanya. I am standing in front of her table. She stood up before she answered.

"Hindi pa po siya nadating Ms. Manoban"

"Hindi ba siya nagsabi why is she late?" I asked.

Irritation is evident on my voice but I am trying to remain calm. Why didn't she even texted me?

"Hindi po eh. Sorry" her secretary replied.

"Okay nevermind" then I dashed out papunta sa  opisina ko.

"Lis?!" A voice called me from behind. I looked back to face the person and I saw Jisoo smiling in front of me.

"Hey" I turn around to face her.

"Good morning to you too! Aga aga nakabusangot ka dyan. What happened?" she asked holding both ends of her stetoscope.

"Huhulaan ko. It's Jennie right?" she asked.

I simply nod.

She smiled at saka niya ko inakbayan.

"Okay tell me, what happened?" she offered.

I looked at her first, I am actually hesitant to tell her about Jennie. She's my ex and Jennie's my present that's why it's a little bit awkward for me. But why not? I need someone to talk to so I can release my frustrations besides, I believe that we both move on from each other. Jisoo never talked and she's just smiling at me waiting for me to spill the tea. We were now heading to the rooftop so we'll have our privacy. I don't want my employees see their director being grumpy over a girl.

When we reach the rooftop, we sat on the bench. We were both looking at the sky. Huminga na muna ko ng malalim bago ko nagsalita. I told Jisoo everything and guess what, she's laughing really hard at me. I frowned.

"You're being a kid Lis!" she exclaimed.

"Malay mo naman, may inaasikaso lang na importante sa trabaho niya. Don't you trust her?" she asked.

"I do"

"So, why are you acting like this? She came here for you right? Saka bukas pa naman ang birthday mo diba? Pag nawala siya bukas saka ka magalit or baka naman kaya ka nagagalit kasi.. " she stopped. She leave me hanging with what she's trying to imply.

"Baka kasi.. ano?" I asked.

"Baka kasi iniisip mo na baka iwan ka niya ulit? na baka mawala na lang ulit siya bigla?" she asked without looking at me.

Natahimik ako. Am I scared? Yun ba yung nararamdaman ko kaya napaparanoid ako kapag di siya nagpaparamdam? Well siguro nga. Siguro nga natatakot pa rin ako na baka iwan niya ko ulit. I know I told Jennie na I trust her, I trust us, pero tao lang den naman ako na nakakaramdam ng takot. Oo, hindi mawawala yung takot ko na baka iwan niya ulit ako hangga't hindi siya nagsestay sa tabi ko. Hangga't hindi pa kami nagpapakasal. Yes, I already want to propose to her again but what if ireject niya? Pano kung hindi pa pala niya gustong umuwi? Pano ko tatanggapin? Yes, that is the reason why hanggang ngayon, I don't propose to her. Kasi ang dami kong takot sa sarili ko.