Best Night

Lisa

"Why do you keep on saying that you love? Why Jen?" tanong ko while watching her back.

"Coz I do. I do Lis. Mahal kita" sabi niya right after she turn around and faced me.

I shook my head. Gulong gulo ako sa mga sinasabi niya. Mahal niya ko pero nagawa niya kong iwan. Mahal niya ko pero may iba na siya. Mahal niya ko pero sinaktan niya ko.

"Mahal mo ko? How can you say that when you're with someone else now? I don't get it. Mahal mo siya, mahal mo rin ako, ano to lokohan? Are you playing with my feelings Jen? Are you?" I said. I was almost screaming when I said those words.

She's not speaking. Nakatingin lang siya sa lapag habang humihikbi. Nakaramdam ako ng pagkainis dahil sa pananahimik niya.

"WHAT! SUMAGOT KA!" I shouted on top of my lungs.

"WALANG KAMI OKAY?! HINDI KO SIYA BOYFRIEND AT WALANG NAMAMAGITAN SAMIN" pasigaw na sagot niya na nagpatahimik sakin.

With furrowed brows I looked at her eyes. She's looking straight into my eyes. Did I heard it right? They're not together?

"Sinabi ko lang yun kasi nagseselos ako sa inyo ni Somi. I was so mad nung hinalikan ka niya. Kasi yung nasa isip ko nun, walang ibang pwedeng humalik sayo, ako lang. Selfish na kung selfish, pero anong magagawa ko kung gusto kong akin ka lang? And do you really think na kaya kong magmahal ng iba? Well the answer is no Lisa. Kasi kahit gaano ko sabihin sa sarili ko na tama na, na kalimutan na kita, ayaw eh, ikaw parin yung laman nito eh (pointing to her heart), ikaw pa rin yung mahal ko" she confessed in between her sobs.

My heart softens with her confession and I watched her as she swipe her tears away using the back of her hands na parang bata. I moved closer to her then I cupped her cheeks with my hands, lift her face up to look at me and without any words I crashed my lips onto her and kiss her slowly. I can taste the dried tears on her lips but I don't mind. I reached for her waist to close the gap between us. She placed her arms around my neck to deepen our kiss. With eyes closed, we started to kiss each other passionately. I bit her lower lip asking for an entrance which she easily granted. Our tongues are both fighting for dominance as we roam around each other's mouth to savor each and every corner of it and I can hear how she softly moan during the kiss. I can feel the air getting thin, so I pulled away from the kiss to breathe as we were both panting so hard.

I leaned my forehead against hers as I watched catching her breathe. Her eyes was closed and her lips was slightly open. She opened her eyes at nagtama ang mga mata namin. I smiled and she did the same.

"I love you Jen"

"I love you more" she said then she gave me a quick and soft peck on my lips.

-----

Jennie

"So nagselos ka nga??" she asked me again.

Lisa asked me again for the third time. She's been teasing me since earlier dahil sa pagamin ko na nagseselos ako. We are now here inside our room, lying, and cuddling with each other. Nakahiga ako ngayon sa dibdib niya katulad ng palagi kong ginagawa dati bago kami matulog. Gustong gusto ko kasing pinapakinggan yung tibok ng puso niya.

"Lisaaaa... pangatlong beses mo nang tinatanong yan. Paulit ulit?"

"Sorry na. Ansarap kasing pakinggan eh" sagot niya naman.

"Oo na nga, okey? Happy?" I didn't look at her but I know she's nodding her head.

I rolled my eyes at her kahit na hindi niya nakikita then bigla akong may naalala. Tumayo ako and I went on top of her. I caged her between my arms na nakapwesto sa dalawang gilid niya. Tinitigan ko yung mga mata niya habang nasa ibabaw niya ko.

"What?" she asked habang nakangiti sa ilalim ng katawan ko.

"Umamin ka nga sakin. Nagustuhan mo ba yung halik ni Somi?" I glared at her.

She held her chin na parang nagiisip and she smirked. What the fuck?! Did she like it?!

I slap her arm and she laughs.

"Aw! Ngayon palang tayo nagkakaayos nananakit ka na!!" she said while pouting her lips.

"Sumagot ka kasi ng maayos! Ano nga?!" tanong ko.

Nagsisimula na kong mainis dahil hindi niya pa rin sinasagot yung tanong ko. At dahil mukha namang wala siyang balak sagutin yung tanong ko, I decided na umalis na sa ibabaw niya at mahiga na but when I was about to move she hold me still.

"Where do you think you're going?" tanong niya.

Her face was all serious now. I pout my lips first bago ako nagsalita.

"Ayaw mo naman akong sagutin kaya matutulog na lang ako" sabi ko sabay ng pagirap ko sa kanya.

I was about to get off on top of her when she again hold me still then she flipped our position and I'm now under her. She looked at my eyes, down to my lips and my body shivers when she licked her lower lip. She looks really sexy and hot when she's doing that. Napansin kong unti unti lumalapit yung mukha niya sa mukha ko until our faces were almost an inch apart from each other. She kissed me again. A soft and a short kiss.

"Nothing beats this" she said while tracing my lips with her finger.

I smiled then I snaked my arms around her neck and I pulled her closer to me. I closed my eyes and I kissed her once more.

Lisa and I spend the whole night cuddling and kissing until we fell asleep, coz we both miss each other so much and indeed this night is the best night I have ever had, after being alone and lonely for two years.