Foreword

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for checking this book out. I really appreciate you giving it a chance!

A few things before we start:

Firstly, if you haven't read the first installment, 40 Weeks, the significance of many scenes will be lost on you. Not a shameless plug, but I recommend reading that book first.

Or don't. It's your life. Who am I to tell you you can't live dangerously?

Secondly, this book has mature themes, but if you've read my work before you already know this. Those chapters will be marked (18+).

Only to make it easier to find that scene later if I want to re-read it. Because I'm a heaux.

There will be scenes of violence or scenes graphic in nature. I will give a warning at the beginning of the chapter out of concern for more sensitive readers.

Lastly, and this should go without being said, but this is a work of fiction. I am merely using Jungkook's likeness because I think he's cute and don't claim that he is in any way like the person I write him as.

Photos used are not mine. I grab ones that work for the scene off the internet, usually Pinterest.

Thank you again! Please vote and comment. I really love discussing the book with you and I value your feedback!

Eat well today and remember your self care, because you are important! ❤️

Mochii