Thank You

Hey guys.
It's Mochii.

Over the last 18 hours since I posted my announcement, I have been showered with more love and positivity than I could have ever expected.

I wasn't going to say anything about what I was feeling. I hurried and pressed publish after I wrote it because I was so anxious about it, but I'm glad I did. I was needlessly afraid of the response I would get.

I was afraid I would get hate, that I would get blasted because I gained my audience through my smut scenes and now I'm changing since I have a tiny bit of a following and big read counts.

I have never been happier to be wrong.

You guys are amazing. You flooded my comment section, you inboxed me, you even messaged me on Instagram to let me know how much I was loved and my stories were loved and appreciated.

You showed me that you really care about me as a person. For that, I am eternally grateful!

You showed me that you are here for this journey between these characters and all the ups and downs that come with it, and not just for the mature scenes. Thank you so much for this. I promise to make the pain worth it in the end.

I'm so humbled that I have been able to give you a moment of escape from what's going on in your lives and make things just a little more bearable. Things are tough but we'll all make it through.

With that said, I am not leaving.
I am going to continue writing and traveling this literary journey for as long as the road takes me, be it fanfiction or original works.

From the bottom of my heart,
Thank you for sticking with me. I truly appreciate all your love and support!

To the silent readers that reached out,
You have no idea how honored I feel that you did so. You didn't have to, but it made me feel so loved that you did. I thank you so much!

And for those I may have lost,
You still have my love and appreciation that you gave my work a chance. Thank you too, and please stay well.

Writing for chapter 50 will begin today, and we still have a great deal of story to get through. We're still looking at 80 chapters. The rollercoaster isn't over, there will be lows as well as highs, but things will be ok.

Love always wins in my books.

Thank you for listening. Thank you for caring about me.

Thank you for reading.

See you soon.

Love,
Mochii❤️