• 55 • (18+)

—— ——

Only a crescent of the sun's disc had breached the horizon when Jungkook awoke the next morning. Light was just beginning to filter in through the curtains, gently brightening the room a little more with each passing minute. Despite the early hour, he couldn't recall a morning where he'd felt more rested and relaxed than he did at that moment.

Contented, he wished every morning could be like this.

He looked to his right and there she was, still sleeping peacefully. She lay on her stomach, head turned toward him and eyes softly closed. Her hair was beautifully disheveled from her sleep. A few errant strands covered her face, some of them moving with each exhale that passed through her slightly parted lips. Her exposed back served as a lovely reminder of what was shared the previous night.

She was amazing.
In every aspect of the word.

Scooting closer, he gently moved the hair covering her face and embraced her. Feather-light kisses were placed all over, and the smile that began to form on her lips told him she was slowly rousing from her sleep. Even after the notes of her soft giggles floated through the air, he still showered her with only a fraction of the love his heart contained, as it was impossible to convey all of it before the century ended.

But he would try.

Sleepy chocolate eyes finally fluttered open, and the burn of a blush ignited his cheeks once they locked with his.

"Good morning," she whispered.

"Great morning, Princess," he smiled, the effects of sleep deepening his voice.

He interrupted her next giggle with a kiss, a lingering display of affection. There they stayed, kissing slowly, enjoying the other's presence until she turned her body fully toward him, erasing any remaining space between them and laying flush against his frame. His arms enveloped her protectively. She nuzzled into the curve of his neck and he could feel her smile against him as his fingers vanished into her hair.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

His smile widened, his eyes still closed. "Happy."

"Me too," she agreed, lightly kissing his neck.

The tender aura surrounding them was dispelled by the sound of wind chimes musically tolling behind him. Sitting up and reaching over his body, she grabbed her phone and silenced the alarm that told her it was time to get ready for class. She let out a tiny groan as she looked at the time, her shoulders dropping in disappointment that she had to go.

"Don't leave me," he pleaded, pulling her back down and trapping her in his embrace again.

"I have to, baby," she said, her smile returning as he kissed his way down to her neck. "I have school."

"I need you," he whispered between kisses.

Her protests quieted and her eyes closed again. She exhaled a sigh of pleasure, and the thrill of his victory traveled along his spine as his lips traveled along her collarbone. He knew it was wrong to keep her, but he just couldn't let her go. Not yet.