Thank You

—— ∞ ——

Hi my Dumplings! It's Mochii

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for all your love, support, and understanding during my absence. These past few months have been very trying and once again I'm amazed at all the love I've gotten throughout.

You guys reminded me that it was ok to step back and take a break even if it meant you didn't get the updates you've been excited for. It took a while for me to understand I needed time, I tried to force it and push through my emotions just to keep posting but I was unhappy with what I was making.

In doing that, I was falling out of love with this story, which compounded the problem. I didn't see the beauty in their journey back to love anymore and it showed in my writing, I think.

Eventually, I really took the time to reset. I worked on upcoming books, I slept a lot, I played Minecraft until I built a whole town in survival mode, and over time I began to fall in love with the story and my characters again.

Writing them after so long came with its challenges, but I'm happy to say that I feel so much better about the next chapter than I did at the end of last year when I was trying to force it.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you. It means so much to me that you have been so patient, leaving messages on my wall, joining the Discord server to connect, and even following my Instagram to let me know you haven't forgotten about me.

I can't believe we're here, but please enjoy the first of Unconditionally's final three chapters.

I love you, and I mean that

I love you, and I mean that. Please stay well.
Mochii❤️

—— ∞ ——