• 24 •

——    ——

Jungkook's slowly became aware on his own accord, for once not awakened by his alarm nor his daughter. The room was still dim, the sun only just beginning to rise, the fact sparking curiosity.

Hyori slept through the night?

He opened his eyes to find himself in a position that he didn't remember getting himself into when he went to bed the night before, and barely able to breathe.

With a pair of dark chocolate eyes staring down at him, looking acutely unamused.

Puppy eyes shone back up at her, silently imploring forgiveness as he eased her nipple out of his mouth and rested his chin on the swell of her breast.

"Annyeong~," he smiled, his eyes becoming crescents.

"Good morning," Hyun-Ji said calmly. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mhm," he nodded.

"Good. What's my rule, Jungkookie? First milk of the day—"

"Belongs to Hyori," he finished. "I know, but I don't know how I got here!" Coffee eyes were rounded in his innocence. He only remembered snuggling behind her as usual when they went to bed.

Her eyebrow lifted. "You don't remember waking me up in the middle of the night?"

The hazy recollection of the lover's embrace flooded his mind and she felt him smile against her chest. "Oh, yeah," he chuckled. "Wanna do it again?"

Not giving her time to answer, he rolled them over and separated her legs with his. "You are insatiable," she laughed while trying to avoid his kisses.

"Because you're sexy and I'm part bunny," he giggled with her, peppering her with kisses.

Hyun-Ji tried unsuccessfully to block his affections, her cheeks starting to burn from smiling. "Stop! We still have to go see my mother! I can't look my mother in the eye knowing we just had sex!"

He sat up slightly and raised an eyebrow. "You look my mother in the eye afterwards all the time! What's the difference?"

Her response was lost on him, as he nuzzled into the curve of her neck before she could, eliciting even more laughter. "The difference is— Oh..."

"That was a nice sound," he smirked.

"Da da da da!"

His head shot up and he stared at the baby monitor, unmoving. Silence ensued for over a minute before he resumed where he left off, settling his hips between her thighs and honing in on the sensitized skin of her neck.

"Jungkook!" She protested, her laughter bubbling through her word again. "Hyori called!"

"She's quiet. She probably went back to sleep."

She pushed the immovable object that was her fiancé but he stayed firm in his place. "Let me up. She needs me."

"I need you!" He chuckled, wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling the sheets over their heads.