• 2 • (18+)

-- ∞ --

"What do you think you're doing?"

Hyun-Ji peeked from behind the refrigerator door at the urgent tone in his voice. He was standing in the entrance of the kitchen looking at her as if she had six heads.

"Making lunch," she shrugged.

Jungkook nodded and headed in her direction. "Oh, lunch? What are you making?"

"I was going to make a chicken-"

"Uh huh. That's nice," he quickly interrupted. "Can I see you upstairs for a minute?"

He didn't wait for an answer. Hyun-Ji giggled silently behind him, stumbling as she tried to keep up with his long strides through the house, adrenaline starting to course through her body.

And as she turned to face him after he pushed her into their bedroom and locked the door behind him, she felt the prickle of goosebumps erupting on her skin, an internal tremble of the flight or fight response, and the satisfaction that she had once again brought him to his breaking point. To strip his self-control away so effortlessly was a head trip, and he would never know that she had absolutely no intention on making lunch.

He was the only sustenance she craved, and she was ravenous.

They collided into each other with equal force, becoming a mess of sloppy kisses, moans and labored breathing. He moved swiftly and without preamble, making it seem as if their clothing had been instantly vaporized from their bodies only to litter the floor of their bedroom.

"You infuriate me," he said between kisses trailing down the curve of her neck.

"Why? What did I do?" She moaned, diving her hand into his hair.

"You've been prancing back and forth in front of me for six weeks knowing I can't do everything I want to you, then you pull this stunt as if I give a flying fuck about lunch."

He spun her around and the sound of him slapping her ass registered before the sting did.

"Get up there," he said between labored breaths, pointing exactly where he wanted her.

Thrills ran up and down the length of her spine as she slowly crawled onto the bed. Another slap rang out followed by a sting that made her moan and trap her lower lip between her teeth.

"You're moving too slow," he breathed.

She turned towards him after getting into position, unable to erase the coy smile from her face. He was watching her through narrowed eyes while slowly stroking his length.

"I'm starting to think you act like this on purpose," he said. She began to inch back towards the headboard when he joined her on the bed and moved towards her.

She innocently looked up at him through her lashes. "No I don't, baby."

"You don't, huh?" His tone said he didn't believe a single thing she said.

He grasped her legs and pulled her back down towards him, then spread them open wide. A blush crept across her cheeks as he gazed down at her, and his tongue quickly swept across his lower lip as he took in the sight in front of him. His hands smoothed down her inner thighs until they reached her center, where he used his thumb to spread her wetness all over her lips until finally rubbing circles over her clit.

She felt any urge to fight vanish under his torture. Gradually he brought her closer to her peak with one hand while caressing her skin with the other, setting every nerve ending ablaze. Feeling the tension within being brought to its limit, she began to arch her back from the surface of the bed, her breaths short and shallow, her hand gripping her breast which he quickly replaced with his...